Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Galtish....that was the apology I posted in my last post. I didn't respond to any offers, regardless of whether or not you asked for the esn. Unfortunately I don't have the ability, nor the need to be on here 24/7 so there may be days when I don't check this site. Priorities is all..
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    rdubb76, sorry, it looked like you were still making an open call for buyers despite my offer. I didn't understand why you were basically relisting it for sale rather than following up with me directly. No harm, I just didn't understand what was going on and it seemed weird. I shouldn't have assumed it was an issue with the ESN check request, that wasn't fair, my sincere apologies.

anyway, not sure if I'm still interested as the 1.3.1 upgrade seems to have somewhat resolved a bluetooth audio issue I was having with my Pre. Will let you know if I decide to buy.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Still available? PM sent, please let me know.
    Want to read new posts on PreCentral without the off-topic garbage? Bookmark this link here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/search....tnew&exclude=6 or here for the mobile forums (orange button plus click the link to copy the URL):
    http://m.forums.precentral.net/searc...tnew&exclude=6
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Catch me up on this post. My head feels like a ping pong ball. I have a Pre in GREAT condition I would like to trade for a HTC Hero. Is this what you are looking to accomplish.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    As I understand the Hero is still available for $325.00 and is only looking to sell and not trade.

Can you please confirm that you are NOT willing to trade.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Never heard back after making an offer, bought one on ebay for $350.
    I have a sprint touch pro 2 for trade for it
  8.    #28  
    Phone is still available for 325 shipped.

Am willing to trade but not looking for a pre
    Quote Originally Posted by 360jeff View Post
    As I understand the Hero is still available for $325.00 and is only looking to sell and not trade.

Can you please confirm that you are NOT willing to trade.

Thanks

he will probably get no more than $250 for it.
  10.    #30  
    Fixxxer1022...hey thanks for the update. Appreciate your vote of confidence.

Incorrect...but thank you anyways...Highest offer so far is 300.00...i'm just waiting to get a replacement phone before its sold.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Heck, I tried to give him $325...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12