1.    #1  
    I'm selling my Palm Pre Accessories on Ebay at:

Seidio Palm Pre Accessories Bundle! Battery. Half Price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230398218860

Here is a copy of the auction content:

I'm selling my USED AND NEW Palm Pre Accessories. EVERYTHING IN MY AUCTION IS IN MINT AND NEW CONDITION. I'm selling the following bundle:

1. Seidio 2600 MAH Extended Battery and Door $64.95 when purchased new

2. Seidio Innocase Extended $29.99 when purchased new

3. Seidio Leather Extended Case $34.95 when purchased new

4. Seidio Screen Protector (NEW) $7.95 when purchased new

5: Authentic Sprint Palm Compatible Mcro-USB Vehicle Charger $34.99 when purchased new

6: Extra Authentic Palm Pre Home charger and USB cable (USB CABLE IS PALM OEM) (NEW) $14.50 when purchased new

This bundle would cost new: $187.33 (plus taxes if applicable) plus the cost for shipping. I'M STARTING THE BID OFF AT $60 OR YOU CAN BUY IT NOW FOR $70.00. FREE SHIPPING. At $60 that would be 1/3 OF THE PRICE. The used items have very little use and are in mint condition. Everything is packed and ready to ship USPS Priority Mail.

I have excellent feedback, so bid with confidence. All sales are final. Please don't bid if you have high ratio of negative feedback. I reserve the right to deny sale to anyone that meets this criteria or seems unfavorable. US bidders only.

E-mail me if you have any questions.
    Last edited by attackcenter; 11/10/2009 at 08:48 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I've updated my auction and lowered the price down to $75 with free Priority Shipping.
    $50
  4.    #4  
    Sorry, didn't check back for a couple days and I didn't see your reply.

Thats too low for me, since I'm already selling it for under half price. $50 would be less then 1/3 of the price. I relisted the item for a $70 Buy It Now price here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230396933620
    Last edited by attackcenter; 11/07/2009 at 03:46 PM.
    If nobody snags it up and you drop it down to 50 dollars. Please, let me know. I want first dibs! Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    Hi Rawandvital,

I'm really surprised nobody has picked this bundle up yet. It's a steal. I relisted the items for the lower price of $60 (1/3 of the price) starting bid and $70 buy it now. Free shipping. It's not too far off of your original offer.

AC
    Last edited by attackcenter; 11/10/2009 at 07:36 PM.