Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Pre is very gently used and in like new condition. Clean ESN (currently activated but switching phones based on the sale of this phone). Comes with 2 USB cables, 2 wall chargers, Touchstone charging dock, Touchstone battery door, original battery door, Palm car charger (works with Touchstone), and has a Phantom Skinz installed (since purchase) on front and on original battery door.

This is original stock (purchased 6/6/09) with NO oreo, no heat spots/blotching, no creaking keyboard ... in pristine condition - i would challenge anyone to find anything that would indicate that it isn't brand NIB. it will ship with all original paperwork and boxes.

I like the phone but just haven't gotten the warm and fuzzies from it.

Ultimately, I want to switch to a Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630 - easiest would be a straight up trade but will sell if trade isn't possible.

Send me a PM or post on here if interested. I'll try to post pics later but feel free to send me a message for pics.

Thanks!
    Last edited by nilemann; 10/28/2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: add/change info
    I'm interested. I have a 3 week or so old BB Tour with all original accessories + desktop dock and clear Seidio case.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdubb76 View Post
    I'm interested. I have a 3 week or so old BB Tour with all original accessories + desktop dock and clear Seidio case.
    You have a PM