Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Not sure where to put this, but the Marketplace seemed the most appropriate.

I am looking to hire someone to write articles for my website and blog. The articles don't have to be fantastic. This isn't a big commitment: write when you get a chance to write. I will pay on the number of page views of your articles. You will have the freedom to write about anything Pre, webOS, Pixi, Palm, smartphone related.

Again, I like to stress this as low commitment. You do not need any qualifications besides the interest to write articles/blog post relating to the Palm.

You can check out my website at MX Web

Reply to this thread with any questions.
    I'm very interested. I sent you a PM.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    This sounds like fun to me! I am interested and willing to do it for FREE. Feel welcome to pm me if you would like that... I loved tinkering on cell phones since the old Symbian 40, then the 60 (v1 and 2), then Palm OS, then BBs, then WinMo 6.1, then Android... And now WebOS I am still learning... I came from Asia, so I am familiar with Asian, European and American phones.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gwyneth View Post
    This sounds like fun to me! I am interested and willing to do it for FREE. Feel welcome to pm me if you would like that... I loved tinkering on cell phones since the old Symbian 40, then the 60 (v1 and 2), then Palm OS, then BBs, then WinMo 6.1, then Android... And now WebOS I am still learning... I came from Asia, so I am familiar with Asian, European and American phones.
    Just sent you a pm.