1.    #1  
    -- PRESS RELEASE --

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

AudioList (CD and Music Database) Software Released

January 28, 2002 (WakefieldSoft, LLC) - Imagine browsing in your local music store, and trying to remember if you had already purchased a particular CD or not. How would you like to easily verify if you owned certain album while considering a purchase? Now you can. WakefieldSoft, LLC has just released AudioList(tm), a CD, cassette tape, album and music database software application for the Palm OS(R). The AudioList Plus(tm) version includes a PC companion interface, while AudioList Lite(tm) is for the Palm OS(R) only. Anyone who enjoys music can easily carry their list of music they own with them anywhere.

AudioList(tm) includes numerous features including importing and exporting of data in common formats, versatile printing, a comprehensive number of fields, fast and easy sorting and filtering, and customizable lists of genres, artists, labels, ratings, and status choices. Quickly determine what CDs you own, what Tapes you have by a certain artist, and what music you have in a particular genre. A FREE trial version is available at WakefieldSoft.com .

WakefieldSoft, LLC is a software and internet development company offering Palm OS(R) and Windows(R) based products. WakefieldSoft, LLC also offers custom programming services and website development services. Get more information at WakefieldSoft.com .

Members of the Press and Webmasters: If you would like to review AudioList(tm) in your publication or on your website, please contact WakefieldSoft, LLC via info@wakefieldsoft.com

AudioList, AudioList Plus, and AudioList Lite are trademarks of WakefieldSoft, LLC. Palm OS is a registered trademark of Palm, Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Other brands may be trademarks of their respective owners.

###
    I'd offer the same suggestion on this one as I did the movie database: some interface on the desktop software with either the CDDB or FreeDB.org databases.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    It doesn't make sense to me to buy a seperate peice of software for each type of item I want to keep track of. I use ThinkDB and Handyshopper to keep track of movies, music, and a bunch of other things. I expect it takes up less RAM that way too (one prc for all the databases and one pdb for each database as opposed to one prc and one pdb for each database). But that's just me. I guess I cheap. I'm sure there are people who would pay for this just not me.
    Mike
    I'd rather be upside down in my kayak than rightside up at my desk.