Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Price: Want to Trade for Palm Pre/ Touch Pro 2/ Possibly HTC Hero. Also would accept: $350
    Color: Black/Silver
    Included: Box, Manual, Wall Charger, Desktop Cradle, USB Cable, Car Charger, Spring Clip Holster, and Pouch.
    Blackberry Build Date: Sept. 7th 2009
    Used/Tested Networks: Used/Clean ESN/Sprint Network
    Condition: Used, with scratching on silver bezel.

Shipping: USPS Priority Flate Rate W/Delivery Confirmation
    Payment: Paypal

Additional Details: This is a good working Blackberry Tour. The only cosmetic damage is the silver on the bezel is rubbing off, not sure what this is due to. I have a black bezel on order that will be included with the sale/trade.
    As stated I am first looking to trade for a Palm Pre. I will entertain other offers though.
    I would prefer a Palm Pre in good condition, not a refurb. And one that already has the Touchstone and back included.
    If you have a Pre in good shape with all included items + Touchstone I would do a straight across trade. If you are missing some of these items or without a Touchstone, I would like some cash on your end. The Tour seems to go for a bit more on eBay is the reason I am asking for some cash on your end.
    Again, this is currently the only device I have. If you have a really sweet deal that requires me to ship first, I MIGHT be able to obtain another phone for a few days to ship out frist.

Pictures:

Last edited by afbond03; 10/26/2009 at 11:27 AM.
    Hrm...what will this button do.
    is there anything wrong with this?

oh never mind i see your asking for ALOT of stuff.
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    is there anything wrong with this?

oh never mind i see your asking for ALOT of stuff.
    Nothing wrong with it. Works flawlessly.

Curious to know what you mean by me asking for ALOT of stuff? I am asking for original accessories and would like a Touchstone and backing to already be included. It seems like most Palm Pre users have purchased a Touchstone.
    Sounds like a fair trade to me. /shrugs
    I have a Pre that I would trade you with everything that you want except the touchstone. How much extra cash are we talking?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyidaho View Post
    I have a Pre that I would trade you with everything that you want except the touchstone. How much extra cash are we talking?
    I was thinking $30 would be fair.

Also, I have plenty of feedback over on sprintusers.com and ppcgeeks.com under the same username.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I have obtained an additional device, so if I need to ship first, I can.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have a perfect condition, Palm Pre, with touchstone charger and back, and I'm willing to trade you for the BlackBerry Tour. When do you expect to get the black bezel?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Hopefully within the next day or two. I will let you know once it is received. Could you possibly post pictures of your Pre in the mean time?
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    if this falls through with palmpreee, I have everything you're looking for and would be interested in a trade. My only concern is ... well ... I don't trust you (no so much you, but anyone - sorry ... just being honest). Post this phone on ebay, send me a pm with the item listing number with payment other than paypal, I'll ship my pre as payment when I receive the tour.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Here you go!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Thank you for the pictures. I am hoping the bezel arrives today.

Also just to comfort any minds. I do have feedback under goat03 on sprintusers.com.
    I have feedback on ppcgeeks and ebay as afbond03.

PalmPree, I will shoot you a PM when the bezel arrives and hopefully we can then complete this deal.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Sounds good.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Has the bezel came in?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Deal has been reached with PalmPreee, my Tour for this Pre. I will be shipping the Tour out tomorrow via USPS. Once he receives the Tour he will send me the Pre.

Thanks,
    Bo
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Hope the that Tour works better than a friends did. He just changed it out for the 4th time yesterday. Screen arrow stops responding to the rollerball input. Not from dirty ball either.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gonk24 View Post
    Hope the that Tour works better than a friends did. He just changed it out for the 4th time yesterday. Screen arrow stops responding to the rollerball input. Not from dirty ball either.
    Yep, it has been working perfect since the day I bought it actually.
    Hopefully the Pre doesn't give me any fits either, seems no company is perfect in building a phone these days.
    I'm looking to trade my palm pre for a black berry tour if anybody wants to trade hit me up
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Pre has been received.