1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm Alberto and I'm selling my Handspring Visor Prism in perfect conditions with everything that comes originally, plus the MemPlug SM module for the Visor and a 64MB Smart Media.

The MemPlug allows you to store unlimited amount of data for the Visor through a Smart Media card.

As you may know the current price of the Prism is $299, the MemPlug $49.99 and a 64MB Sandisk Card for around $45.

I'm selling everything for $275. If you only want the Visor Prism I will sell it for $210 (lowered form $229)

As a plus I will include a CD with more than 200 great programs and games that I have collected for free.

Let me know as soon as you can if you are interested. I'm open to any suggestions or questions you may have about the products. Please e-mail me to BeLion007@aol.com. And if you live in NYC we can meet somewhere in the city to avoid shipping charges.

Alberto Cajigas Jr.
    Last edited by TreoRock; 02/02/2002 at 08:47 AM.
  2.    #2  
    The MemPlug and the Smart Media card were sold!

dreichert: I sent you and e-mail to dreichert@ev1.net and it was sent back to me. I've also sent you another one through Visor Central. E-mail me at BeLion007@aol.com and let me know if you got it

Alberto Cajigas Jr.
  3.    #3  
    Hey guys, I forgot to say that the Visor Prism is still for sale. I have lowered the price to $210.

Also, I have a Travel Charger that I can sell it to you for $16.

Take a look at it here:
    http://www.visorcentral.com/content/Stories/66-1.htm

Let me know if you guys are interested.

Al