1.    #1  
    I'm selling my Magellan GPS Companion for Visor. I used it once last summer and haven't touched it since.
    Includes: Everything (except the cardboard box)
    Receiver
    Quick Start Guide
    Map companion CD-Rom
    Two AAA batteries

I'm asking $100 - I'll pay shipping
    Paypal or Money Order

I'm putting it on EBAY if I get no response by Monday 1-28
  2.    #2  
    19 Views but no one interested?
    This unit is in brand new condition. Only used on one weekend, then put away.
    Is my price unrealistically high or is the bloom off the rose for GPS springboards?
    I personally am a little careful at this time buying modules. The reviews i have read all say great unit...price could be lower....would wait for the software update.
    I heard it had problems Between the NAV and MAP programs not communicating.
    I would pick it up for about 65$ but i am more inclined to buy a standalone unit and interface it to my VDX.

Dan
    What is your lowest price you're willing to go? I can get payment to you today if it is low enough for me.

Please check out my references below and email me.

Thanks
  5.    #5  
    Judging from the response, my idea of a reasonable price is off base.
    Rather than sell this GPS at a price I thought was too low (and then regretting it) I've decided to keep it. Maybe I'll use it on my mowing excursions around the yard
    Or store it in a box with my Enron stock certificates.

Thanks for the input
    Another thing to consider is that some members have found it for $75 at Office Depot on clearance.

I'm personally waiting out two local office depots to see if they'll bite on the $75 clearance price

I'd be willing to pay $85 if you'll ship

email me at darkle@innocent.com if you want to discuss it

-adi
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.
    Another thing to consider is that some members have found it for $75 at Office Depot on clearance.

I'm personally waiting out two local office depots to see if they'll bite on the $75 clearance price

I'd be willing to pay $85 if you'll ship

email me at darkle@innocent.com if you want to discuss it

-adi
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.