1.    #1  
    I'm putting my Pre, Touchstone, Batteries, Wall Chargers, Car Chargers up for sale on ebay. If anyone is interested in bidding, the auction numbers are 320437140251 (Pre & extra accessories) & 320437150223 (Touchstone, Back & extra accessories). Let me know if anyone has any questions!
  2.    #2  
    If anyone from the forum ends up winning either auction, I'll throw in free shipping.
  3.    #3  
    Hey guys... just wanted to remind everyone that these are still available. The phone with extra battery, extra wall charger, & car charger are sitting at $217 on ebay. The touchstone, extra battery, back, wall charger are sitting at $42. Again, if anyone from the forum wins either of these I will offer free shipping on the items! Thanks for all the interest guys!
    Damn bro, i placed a bid...all the way up to 75 but I am still getting out bidd'

sorry bro, I'm going w the 2600 battry, which I'm being told it kicks ***!

Good Luck!
    yea im down to pay for it.
  6.    #6  
    Just so ya know... The touchstone comes with an extra battery and wall charger. $75 is a damn good deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by osubrad04 View Post
    Just so ya know... The touchstone comes with an extra battery and wall charger. $75 is a damn good deal!
    So is $91.