1.    #1  
    Hi all,
    I've been trying out the Hero and, after not even a week with the phone, I don't see myself going back to the Pre.

In about 30 days I'll be selling a MINT condition Pre, Touchstone and 2-3 cables.
    Touchstone and Pre have original box.

I got the Pre just after launch and it has two dead pixels which I can't even find anymore with the screen protector.
    No "oreo" and everything else is PERFECT, this is my first Pre and have never had any problems.
    It's had a screen protector on it since the day after I got it.

Please make REASONABLE offers and I'll be selling it in about 30 days from this post date.
    If I don't get any realistic offers I'll put it on Ebay.

Thanks!
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Meh, not really a big fan of Android, even with HTC's Sense UI. For example, I was playing with one in the Sprint store, and it took me forever to find out how to delete the one call I made to my cell from the phone. I ended up deleting the entire call log. Multitasking wasn't as smooth imo.

But good luck with your Hero. You might wanna change your sig to "Went from iPhone to Pre, to Hero!"

You might want to give a starting price so that people won't lowball.
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!