1.    #1  
    -- PRESS RELEASE --

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

VideoList (DVD,Video,Movie Database) Software Released

January 1, 2002 (WakefieldSoft, LLC) - Imagine browsing in your local video rental store, and trying to remember if you had already rented a particular movie or not. How would you like to easily verify if you had seen a certain movie while considering a DVD purchase? Now you can. WakefieldSoft, LLC has just released VideoList(tm), a DVD, video, and movie database software application for the Palm OS(R). The VideoList Plus(tm) version includes a PC companion interface, while VideoList Lite(tm) is for the Palm OS(R) only. Anyone who enjoys watching movies can easily carry their list of movies with them anywhere.

VideoList(tm) includes numerous features including importing and exporting of data in common formats, versatile printing, a comprehensive number of fields, fast and easy sorting and filtering, and customizable lists of genres, directors, ratings, formats, lead actors, and status choices. Quickly determine what movies are due and when, what movies you have by a certain director, and what books you have in a particular genre. A FREE trial version is available at http://www.wakefieldsoft.com.

WakefieldSoft, LLC is a software and internet development company offering Palm OS(R) and Windows(R) based products. WakefieldSoft, LLC also offers custom programming services and website development services. Get more information at http://www.wakefieldsoft.com.

Members of the Press and Webmasters: If you would like to review VideoList(tm) in your publication or on your website, please contact WakefieldSoft, LLC via info@wakefieldsoft.com

VideoList, VideoList Plus, and VideoList Lite are trademarks of WakefieldSoft, LLC. Palm OS is a registered trademark of Palm, Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Other brands may be trademarks of their respective owners.

###
    Provide a way to import from the Mac and I may consider it.

Even if it's just a way to import or convert tab-delimited data.
    The light at the end of your tunnel has been disconnected due to non-payment. Please remit funds immediately for restoration of hope.
    Would you have to input the lists yourself ir is there a list that you can download then indicate which movies you've seen?
    How about interfacing it with the IMDB so that you only have to input a few pieces of data and then everything else is done for you?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  5.    #5  
    We are investigating pulling data from the IMDB. It does currently support this, but we are hopeful to add that in a future release.

If you currently have your movies in another database, you can import via a CSV file.

No importing from Mac yet, but maybe we can provide some sort of converter down the road.

Thanks for any and all suggestions. I think you will find that is the most comprehensive product for the Palm OS, but there is always room for improvement.

Regards,
    Shawn
    WakefieldSoft, LLC
    www.wakefieldsoft.com
    Originally posted by WakefieldSoft
    We are investigating pulling data from the IMDB. It does currently support this, but we are hopeful to add that in a future release.
    Cool.
    If you currently have your movies in another database, you can import via a CSV file.
    I'll keep that in mind.
    Thanks for any and all suggestions. I think you will find that is the most comprehensive product for the Palm OS, but there is always room for improvement.
    Well, I like the look of it. I haven't downloaded the trial yet, since I'm holding off on buying any new software until my next PDA (coming soon). One last thing...I didn't dig around too much, but is the Handera 330's larger screen real estate supported?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...