1.    #1  
    I am having a re-grandopening of my computer store in Tucson, Arizona. In addition to some great computer goodies on sale, I am giving away a free Visor Platinum in a random drawing. You must register in the store, though.

The Re-Grandopening is January 25th, all day long. More information will be posted on our website www.tdscomputer.com on Monday afternoon. (Of course, the address & Phone are listed there, too.)

If you don't live in Tucson, feel free to visit our website anyway!

I hope to see some of you there!

Thanks,

Doug
    Originally posted by TDS_Computer
    I am having a re-grandopening of my computer store in Tucson, Arizona. In addition to some great computer goodies on sale, I am giving away a free Visor Platinum in a random drawing. You must register in the store, though.

The Re-Grandopening is January 25th, all day long. More information will be posted on our website www.tdscomputer.com on Monday afternoon. (Of course, the address & Phone are listed there, too.)

If you don't live in Tucson, feel free to visit our website anyway!

I hope to see some of you there!

Thanks,

Doug
    AHHHH, I lived in Tucson this summer and I will be going to the University of Arizona starting this summer. Oh well, I already got a Platinum, but girlfriend has been wanting one. Oh well.

(my 300th post )
    Did you just go near a burning hot river of lava or are you just happy to see me?