Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I have a 2 week old Pre. Comes with invisibleshield installed, touchstone kit, sprint touchstone case, 2 palm wall chargers with usb, 1 palm car charger with usb, original box with original accessories. Phone is great but consumes my life, don't want divorce. Looking for htc touch pro, treo pro, or tour. 9182466367_ oundn1@gmail.com. Text call or email anytime.
    say what lol dont want a divorce . ur not supposed to let it run ur life lol its supposed to help you run your life lol, but the phone is now on sale for like 99 dollars so hope you sell it!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Yeah, I was being a lil sarcastic about how much I'm constantly rooting or tweaking or theming, or any other thing we can do with this phone. I have become way involved and just looking for something simpler.
    lol glad to hear that ha ha anyways just get it looking good and then leave it alone ha its an awesome phone and the update is like next week ,and after this update we wont have to uninstall and reinstall every time there is an update, because they r fixing it up so you wont have to . they havnt even tapped into the gpu in the phone lol all its using as of right now is the cpu which is much slower by alot . when they finally tap into the gpu this phone will kick iphone **** down . it will be a heck of alot faster too.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    just so you know, the winmo phones are more customizable and more open for tweaking. Thats why I swapped from htc touch to palm pre