1.    #1  
    I have up for sale my Palm Centro that I used for maybe a month while I was with Verizon. I put it in storage a month or so back when I switched to sprint and the Pre. I'm including the original box (no upc of course), original battery and stylus, original USB cable, Original un-opened booklets, original wall charger, Verizon retail car charger in original packaging, Verizon retail 2GB micro SD card with adapter in original packaging, and a Verizon retail body glove black snap-on hard case with clip attachment in original packaging. Everything is there and the phone has been wiped clean. It functions perfectly and does not have a single scratch on it. I really loved the phone, but the Pre called to me so I had to abandon it. I'm looking to get $90 for all of it. I do take paypal as well, and I have an excellent transaction record through multiple forums. I've dealt on Ebay, evolutionm.net, turbomustangs.com, fnsweet.com, v8rx7forum.com, and many others. Shoot me a PM or post up if you're interested!

Last edited by CWhiteRun; 10/08/2009 at 07:39 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Price drop...now $90.
    Is this phone still available? My son has lost his so we need to replace.
    Is this Centro and it's accessories still available?

Thanks

Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by srochman View Post

Thanks.
    It is indeed....PM and Email sent.