1.    #1  
    With my new Prism and other accessories, I am selling my old Deluxe and many of the accessories I can no longer use. Before I go to ebay or some place, I thought I would offer the stuff to my friends here first!

---------------------------------------------------------
    HANDPRING VISOR DELUXE:
    Ice Visor Deluxe, about a year old. Flaws: a couple noticeable scratches on the screen and a mild haze on the Grafitti area, and the paint is wearing off a couple of the hard buttons. Bonuses: All original packing, literature, software, cradle, and accessories included. Asking $80.

(I also have about 6 months and a new screen left on the Handspring Extended Warranty. I do not know if it transfers with the unit or stays with the owner. If it transfers, you'll get that too!)

---------------------------------------------------------
    CASES:
    Vaja "Ostrich Skin #781 Flip Top Case with belt clip" (www.vajacases.com). A beautiful case! It was personalized, but it is discretely done. Shows almost no signs of wear (although I did remove the clear plastic 'window' over the buttons) and still has the original box! Asking $30.

GrinderGear "Blue Expedition with Belt Clip" (www.GrinderGear.com). Asking $20.

Incipio "Artic Armadillo" case (www.incipiodesigns.com). Asking $15

Fellowes rubber "Bumper Case" (www.fellowes.com)- one of my favorite cases! Asking $10.

Handspring '"Distressed Leather" case (www.handspring.com). Asking $15.

Rhinoskin "Blue ShockSuit" (www.rhinoskin.com). Asking $10.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    ACCESSORIES:
    4 AAA NiMH batteries (Radio Shack) and a quick charger/ reconditioner, Radio Shack #23-335A. Asking $20.

Travel Hot-Sync cord. Asking $10.

Innopocket "Ice FlashPlus" Compact Flash module and registered software (VFS Manager and FAFileMover, etc.) (www.innopocket.com). Asking $15 (No CF card included, but the Mr. Flash cards work and are cheap at www.newegg.com!)). Will include a registered copy of PowerRUN and MegaLauncher for another $10.

----------------------------------------------
    FREE GIFTS!!! I'll throw one of these in with anything else you order- your choice as long as they last!

"FlipCover", green cover, ice mount, ice and green hinges (www.flipcover.com?). ($5 seperately)

Tactilus "Flip Lid", green cover, ice hinge (sense a trend here?) (www.tactulis.com). ($5 seperately)

CD Project "Black Universal PDA Case". Velcro attachment, full zipper, 4 big card slots, 1 large pocket, Stylus loop, 'accessory loop'. Sized for all Palm and Pocket PC devices (a bit big for Palms). Nearly new! ($5 seperately)

Sumdex "Black Universal Leatherette Case" for Palm's. 2 small, 1 big pocket, stylus loops. Modified to hold a Visor Snap Cover. ($3 seperately)

Handspring Snap-on Cover, Graphite. ($2 seperately)

Handspring Styli- orange, green, ice, blue. ($1 @ seperately)

----------------------------------------------------------
    All prices INCLUDE shipping in the US via USPS First Class or Parcel Post. If you want it faster or out of the US, please let me know and we will figure it out.

I prefer PayPal payments, but will consider personal checks.

Respond here, or E-mail me at 'madkins007@home.com'.

Thanks everyone!
  2.    #2  
    The following items are SOLD:

Artic Armadillo Incipio case
    Fellowes Bumper case
    Handspring Distressed Leather case
    Rhinoskin ShockSuit
    Sumdex Leather case
    Spare styli
    FlashPlus unit and software
    Spare snap-on cover
  3.    #3  
    Well, the Deluxe is now sold. Thanks to everyone who has asked about it.

There are still a few things left on the list-

Still available:
    - Vaja case
    - GrinderGear case
    - CD Projects case
    - FlipCover
    - Flip Lid
    - battery charger 'pack'
    - Travel hot-sync cable, USB

Some NEW items:
    - BodyGlove 'PalmGlove Neoprene Case' (yellow). Like new, still with case. Asking $5.00 (Uses Velcro)

- WriteRights, #98024 for the Palm III and Visors. 5 overlays, 1 overlay scored for use on the Grafitti area, the application squeegee, and the original oversized 'folder' package. Asking $3.00

- Incipio Visor case, Black Ballistic Nylon. (Does not fit the Prism). Like new. Asking $10.

Thanks!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!
  4.    #4  
    Thank you, all, for your interest. Most of the good stuff is now sold. I will try to gather up some more stuff from my closet and my co-worker's closets and post a new list soon.

Thanks again for your help and interest!
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are at!