1.    #1  
    BACKGROUND: I used to be a DIYer, but not so much anymore. Synching files/data to WM phones to a computer is a pain compared to End-of-Life Palm OS!

HISTORY: Also have been a Treo user since the Treo 300 in October 2002 and did all the upgrades flash ROM stuff myself. Now, my time and patience are more valuable.

CURRENTLY: have a (Sprint) 800w (with 8GB Micro SD card) with Simply Everything 800 min. plan and am looking to get a Treo Pro--I will get the Pro on my own.

AD DETAILS part 1: Once I get a Pro, looking for a Bay Area guy or gal to install the unlocker and WM 6.5 upgrade, as well as possibly some other tweaks, such as getting the 800w SMS app and the Real VGA with Battery icon fix installed to the Pro, as well as all of my PIM data from the 800w to the Pro. (I also have a Microsoft MyPhone account.) I would also like e-install my other apps such as Teal Auto, Express, Sprite Back-up, Splash Wallet and Agendus to the Pro along with the new Gmail app for Windows Mobile. After that, I'm good!

AD DETAILS part 2: We can meet at a coffee shop somewhere with my laptop, 800w and Treo Pro.

AD DETAILS part 3: Willing to pay $50 for a wise mentor who has successfully done the 6.5 upgrade on their own Treo Pro.

Last edited by KevMeister; 09/22/2009 at 08:20 PM.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Hey...San Jose here..Did the Flash Upgrade To 6.5 with no problems...where in The Bay are you..

Shoot me a pm.

Brian
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kg6bki View Post
    Hey...San Jose here..Did the Flash Upgrade To 6.5 with no problems...where in The Bay are you..

Shoot me a pm.

Brian
    PM Sent