1.    #1  
    I've had it for almost 3 months, however I will no longer need it as I am getting the seidio 2600 and they have stated they will not be making a back cover compatible with the touchstone after originally stating they would back when I bought the touchstone. Both the touchstone and cover are in brand new condition. In other words the only thing different about them is they are almost 3 months old. I have the original packaging and documentation that came in the packaging. And will pack it back in the original packaging unless requested otherwise. Because it is just as good as a brand new one I am asking 49.99 + S&H. If you're in the Detroit MI area I am willing to meet at a central location to avoid shipping if desired.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey Stone, just an FYI, a brand new Touchstone only costs 49.95 in the Pre Central store.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    For $20, then sure lol.
    yeah, no one will buy this for 50 plus shipping. lol.
  5.    #5  
    Um it is this price at most retail online or brick store and MSRP is $70 like I said it is other than the time passed brand new as you can see in the photos. I'm not going to take a huge hit on price because people don't want to pay brand new price for something essentially brand new. Good luck on $20 let me know if you find someone crazy enough to part with a brand new condition one for so little. Perhaps I need to include serious replies only? I payed more than I'm asking for it so I'm already selling at a loss. I will consider reasonable counter offers.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    You already ended up with a loss when you bought the product from retail stores. As stated above, even our own PreCentral Store has it for a pretty low price. Like anything that leaves it's lot, it depreciate. Especially if it is used regardless of it's condition. I'm not here to purchase anything from you, but you should really consider how the market works.

Good luck on finding a buyer at that price.
    I just paid 50.00 for an almost brand new t/s and 1350 battery shipped on this very board!

Not trying to sound like an *** but if its 49.99 new nobody is going to pay you 49.99 plus shipping for a used one.

You cant use the I paid 70.00 for it excuse. If I paid 70,000.00 for a new truck that was worth 50,000.00 then I would, as you will have a hard (Impossible) time getting my money back.

sorry to tell you that!

Really though good luck w/ the sale!
  8.    #8  
    I didn't say I paid $70 just that it is the MSRP. The price in the forums store is a reasonable price considering very few go so cheap on the price. Like I said I will consider reasonable counter offers. But in all seriousness and fairness if it was a car one would not expect to get a 3 month old car for half or less its retail price let alone half the price paid for it. If someone was willing to part with a total MSRP of $100 for $50 then you got a good deal but this doesn't mean that is the benchmark point where everyone has to sell at. They in all honesty were cheating themselves to give someone a break. Me I work hard for my money and never would have bought it in the 1st place had seidio been honest when they told me they were going to release the compatible back plate when I bought the touchstone instead of the actual truth that they were discussing making it.
    I got mine in the sprint store. Ask salesmen and he gave me a 50% coupon, so my price was $35 + tax (total under $40).
    I don’t think anybody will pay $50 for the used charger when you can buy brand new for the same or less. Who knows what condition is your charger is. ( I don’t even care at this price)
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by borsend View Post
    I got mine in the sprint store. Ask salesmen and he gave me a 50% coupon, so my price was $35 + tax (total under $40).
    I donít think anybody will pay $50 for the used charger when you can buy brand new for the same or less. Who knows what condition is your charger is. ( I donít even care at this price)
    Occasionally you can find half off sales like that. I wish I got lucky like that when I buy accessories. It is in brand new condition which is why I'm not willing to part with it for as little as half price or lower. If you are interested in buying please make a counter offer for me to consider. I'd even be willing to sell the parts separate if and only if I'm not able to sell them together as that is how it was packaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Um it is this price at most retail online or brick store and MSRP is $70...
    but the price from the store on THIS SITE is not. it's $0.04 less than you're charging.

I'm not going to take a huge hit on price because people don't want to pay brand new price for something essentially brand new.
    see, here's the rub- "essentially brand new" == "used".

Good luck on $20 let me know if you find someone crazy enough to part with a brand new condition one for so little.
    good luck getting someone here crazy enough to pay new prices for a used charger.

Perhaps I need to include serious replies only? I payed more than I'm asking for it so I'm already selling at a loss. I will consider reasonable counter offers.
    i've give you $30 shipped.

seriously, if you want $50, try somewhere else, like craigslist. i would say try ebay, but well, they're even cheaper there as you can get them for $50 NEW, and SHIPPED, all day long... AND you can get 8% cashback through bing / ebay deal, so you're at $46 shipped, for NEW.

realistically, on this site, you're probably looking at about $40, shipped, tops. and that might be a stretch.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundSand View Post
    see, here's the rub- "essentially brand new" == "used".
    In my book used implies that is actually shows wear and tear which is why I make the distinction of outside of the time passed it is indistinguishable from a brand new one out of box.

Quote Originally Posted by PoundSand View Post
    realistically, on this site, you're probably looking at about $40, shipped, tops. and that might be a stretch.
    Depending on S&H I'd consider an offer of $40. But if the buyer is in the area we could make a direct exchange at a middle point location and avoid shipping.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Amazon $49.99 if you have Amazon Prime then NO S&H No Tax
    Radio shack if i buy it with my Pre in 2 weeks then $55.99 + Tax
    Pre Central.net store 49.xx + S&H
    Open box buy minor use MINT condition $50 + S&H

NO store to go to when summin is wrong, this isn't even ebay where i may have buyer protection, I have NO backing on this purchase. It dosen''t matter what you paid or what the MSRP is, MSRP on the PRE is what about $550-850(if you ask BestBuy) i will be paying $149.99. It just doesn't make sense. If i buy a car for $40,000 i cant drive off the lot & sell it to you for $40,000 cause that's what it costs new, even tho i only put 1000 miles on it, it turns into a $25,000 car! Even if it where new IN BOX it doesn't make sense! unless u throw in your wall charger! that's what 25-30 value!

In my book used implies that is actually shows wear and tear which is why I make the distinction of outside of the time passed it is indistinguishable from a brand new one out of box.
    you're free to make that distinction if you wish, but that's not the actual definition.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Guys - why do you feel the need to play price police? When people put unreasonable prices on their items just leave them alone and, you know what - the item won't sell!

They'll get the message pretty quickly that the item is overpriced when they don't get any bites.
    I will give you $35 shipped to Jacksonville,Fl. PM me if interested.