1.    #1  
    I have an extra refurb pre, still in the protective screen and box, sitting on my desk. No charger, but it comes with a battery.

Anyone interested?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    $200 shipped... Interested?
  3.    #3  
    PM sent. Pics will be up later today.
    where do you live?
    I'll trade you my Treo 750P
    With its charger!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    PM sent
  7.    #7  
    Pics up. Taking pics of a pre from a pre feels redundant somehow lol. Added a picture of the mirror so you could see it isn't used at all.

Sorry if I wan't clear... this is a brand new refurb I aquired when sprint had a hiccup in it's insurance process. It's not linked to me at all, and needs to have it's MEID associated with a number. So yes, it's clean.

Perfect screen (I took the plastic off to check but replaced it). Oreo effect is no more than my pre and in my non-expert opinion the phone is in perfect working order. I have not started it up yet for fear of having to shut down mid-activation without it associated to a number.

I just have no need for 2 pre's, so I'm selling it. I'm located in Richmond VA so shipping shouldn't be too bad. Paypal is actually perferred but anything short of a check I will accept.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'll trade you my Treo 750P
    With its charger!
    Sorry but I don't need another winmo phone :P I still have my XV6700 and 6800 to play with if I feel the need lol
  9.    #9  
    Bidding will close tonight 9pm EST. High bid is 220 shipped.

Cheers!
  10.    #10  
    Bidding is still open. High bidder had second guesses.

Cheers!
    Wow 220 is way too low! I just sold my pre on ebay for 350 last night.
    im in northen va. Ill take it for 220