1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a Visorphone and found out that my carrier does not offer data service over GSM (only GPRS over GSM).

I am located in Vancouver, Canada. Might there be any Canadians who are interested in a Visorphone? I just don't want the hassle of exporting it back into the US (I did enough work bringing into Canada...)

I purchased the Visorphone at US$99. I also purchased the Handspring leather carrying case with swivel belt clip (US$29). I am hoping to recover my cost, less shipping and taxes.

Make me an offer through PM or mail to gs4dr@yahoo.com .
    GS4dr
    Originally posted by gs4dr
    I recently purchased a Visorphone and found out that my carrier does not offer data service over GSM (only GPRS over GSM).

I am located in Vancouver, Canada. Might there be any Canadians who are interested in a Visorphone? I just don't want the hassle of exporting it back into the US (I did enough work bringing into Canada...)

I purchased the Visorphone at US$99. I also purchased the Handspring leather carrying case with swivel belt clip (US$29). I am hoping to recover my cost, less shipping and taxes.

Make me an offer through PM or mail to gs4dr@yahoo.com .
    is there no Fido in Vancouver? i thought they were nation wide. i use my VP with them, no problem.

also, since HS refuses to sell the VP to Canaidans, who did you buy the phone from in the first place?

mc
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by mensachicken

is there no Fido in Vancouver? i thought they were nation wide. i use my VP with them, no problem.

also, since HS refuses to sell the VP to Canaidans, who did you buy the phone from in the first place?
    Fido is certainly available in Vancouver, but I am on Rogers locked into a contract. It's a long story... but suffice it to say that I have been using the same phone number for over 10 years, and changing carrier at this point makes no sense.

I purchased the VP from Handspring, but through a good friend in the US. I have the papers to prove the importation.
    GS4dr
    I already have a VisorPhone but I am interested in the case. Are you willing to sell the case alone?