1.    #1  
    Yadayada is gone, but there are still CDPD providers - Verizon and AT&T (or GoAmerica if you want a reseller) - still very much alive. If you're interested in always-on, static IP connectivity for your Visor, please take a look.

EBAY AUCTION #1306488844

I'm selling two modems and one charger. Please email me with any questions.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Please don't take offense. This is nothing personal, but I hate ebay (and other people might also, but maybe I'm wrong). It's just too much hassle for me; I'd rather just look at a posted price on this board and decide if it's worth it and email if it is. Anhow, I hope it works out for you on ebay.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by heed
    Please don't take offense. This is nothing personal, but I hate ebay (and other people might also, but maybe I'm wrong). It's just too much hassle for me; I'd rather just look at a posted price on this board and decide if it's worth it and email if it is. Anhow, I hope it works out for you on ebay.
    Hmm. I wasn't aware of that kind of negative feelin' towards eBay. Had I known, I probably would have just listed them here first for a reasonable price, and let the chips fall, etc.

Thanks for the kind words, anyway.

Happy non- or pan-denominational winter holiday of your choice, yo.
    ...the patron saint of the easily amused...