1.    #1  
    Just passing on a great deal to get a SiPix pocket printer for $80 (normally $150!) Steps:

1. Goto Staples.com and look up the printer. It lists for $99.99, even though my local Staples and Amazon both list it at $150.
    2. Add in something cheap, like paper clips to put it over $100.
    3. Use coupon code 55642 to knock off $20.
    4. Enjoy!

You can also get an extra $20 in a mail in rebate from SiPix, but the rebate has to be postmarked Nov. 30, (tommorrow), which I think is impossible unless you REALLY rush, get it tommorrow, and the rebate in by tomorrow night.

Mail in rebate link
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291

You can also get an extra $20 in a mail in rebate from SiPix, but the rebate has to be postmarked Nov. 30, (tommorrow), which I think is impossible unless you REALLY rush, get it tommorrow, and the rebate in by tomorrow night.

Look more closely, the postmark date is 12-15-01

btw: my store changed our price on these about 2 weeks ago

Kouz
    Thanks for the info!

Which printer driver(s) work best wit the SiPix?
    Try this:
    Staples.com
    Printer sku: 454237 $99.99
    paper clips: ACC72380 $.17
    subtotal: $100.16
    coupons:
    55642 -$20
    57830 -$50
    mail-in-rebate -$20
    Grand total: $10.16

special note: the 57830 code is only for people with a Staples dividends card. after you enter the coupon codes you will be asked for the 16 digit code, put in 57830 then a dividends number followed by a "1". It should be something like 57830xxxxxxxxx1. I think that you can get a dividends card somewhere on the staples.com site.

ORDER IT TODAY!

Kouz
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Madkins007
    Thanks for the info!

Which printer driver(s) work best wit the SiPix?
    In my limited testing, the one that came with it works OK, but I keep needing to turn the printer on and off to get it to work, and it only prints the base programs. If you are OK with only the base programs, then I've found that the $25 version from IRPrint.com doesn't need me to restart the printer, it has a new option to set Printer Detection Level, and you want it at 2. However, I tried Instep Print, and kept getting "Too many BOFS" errors. I don't know about PalmPrint and PrintBoy.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by dkouz

Look more closely, the postmark date is 12-15-01

btw: my store changed our price on these about 2 weeks ago

Kouz
    Oops, you're right. You only have to buy it by the 30th, you can get the rebate in by Dec. 15.