View Poll Results: After viewing this thread I am going to....

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • rush and download PreLoad.

11 8.94%
  • still not download it...too sketchy.

16 13.01%
  • wait until it is in FileCoaster.

31 25.20%
  • continue to enjoy PreLoad, which I already have!

36 29.27%
  • ...go take a dump

29 23.58%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjain View Post
    Cool, and thanks for your contributions!

I am not trying to sell the app, i'm trying to sell the new features in the app..which by the way many people are benefiting from. Many simply didn't know what PreLoad could do, or didn't know what to do when they got it, and I know this helped many out! (just give a run through the last couple pages of the thread!)

Just tried to give my 2 cents

Again, thanks, you have been really helpful to me in the past as well!

I appreciate you enthusiasm for Preload. It's a great app and I hope it is successful in the homebrew scene like many other apps. You've also contributed a lot of ringers and wallpapers there which is great! I just think if you'd have been a bit more low key about it, there wouldn't have been any issues with moving this thread. In any case, I continue to use Preload and hope it continues to improve...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic View Post
    I appreciate you enthusiasm for Preload. It's a great app and I hope it is successful in the homebrew scene like many other apps. You've also contributed a lot of ringers and wallpapers there which is great! I just think if you'd have been a bit more low key about it, there wouldn't have been any issues with moving this thread. In any case, I continue to use Preload and hope it continues to improve...
    My fault, I understand.

If I were to edit the original post, can it be moved back? I can see what you are saying.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjain View Post
    My fault, I understand.

If I were to edit the original post, can it be moved back? I can see what you are saying.

Thanks.
    kingjain,

If you take out every sentence in your opening post that is marketing PreLoad, what would you have left?

That is why this thread is in the Marketplace forum.

The thread to discuss PreLoad is in the Homebrew forum.

This thread to promote PreLoad in the marketplace is in the Marketplace forum.

- Craig
    deleted
  5.    #125  
    umm how come over a half a page of comments were deleted?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567