Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok, so best I can say is believe me or don't. I know I'm new to this board and that probably doesn't lend too much credibility to what I am saying, however, if you feel like it might be at least worth your time, PM me and I'll give you more details.

Please make sure you meet these requirements before PM'ing me.
    New Sprint customers only
    2 year contract with unlimited data plan.
    Are you a dealer or agent? you must be taking a serious loss on this. What's the name of the entity or company??
    If it sounds too good to be true ...
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Maybe some details here, prepop? No reason it needs to be secret right?
  5.    #5  
    mrloserpunk. I'm neither. My friend is in the business group at Sprint. Their manager is giving them this promotion for business and personal accounts. It's actually for all sprint phones including the Pre and Instinct, but obviously this is the Pre message board, so I focused on that. I'm not sure where they are profiting from this, but I've help three people get it so far.

So your next question is probably, "Why am I doing this? What benefit is it for me?" Truth be told, I want to go work for this group, so I figured if I can show them I can bring in client's when I'm not on the payroll, how many more can I bring on if I am.
  6.    #6  
    You have all the details. The only reason I stated it that way is because I'll share with you how to actually contact my friend. I don't want to post it here, because I want to be the one to pass each person on to him.

Let's see, what else. The phones are new not refurbished. The unlimited single plan starts at $69.99 and the family plan starts at 106.99. Anything else I can answer for you?
    How long is this promotion good for?
  8.    #8  
    I don't think they have an end date set. The first person I know that got this from him was my cousin who received his the first week after release. So it has been going for at least 2 months.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    what are the minute amounts on the family plan?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
    what are the minute amounts on the family plan?
    Ohh good question. I'll find out tomorrow and post back. I know the 106.99 plan is 1500 minutes. But for the individual plan I'm not sure.
    hey you never shot me back an email bro
  12.    #12  
    Check again. I sent you one last night.
    Last edited by Prepopscience; 08/12/2009 at 09:56 PM.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Mine was .99 through my Sprint Businees sales rep. The plan for $69 was the business essentials 400 plan. Unlimited dtata and text, 400 minutes, free nights and weekends.
  14.    #14  
    Thanks for the confirmation Swagner. I didn't have a chance to call my friend today.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Wow, nice!
    I have seen the same deal on EBay for -0-. New Customers Only, 2 year contract.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

is this still available
    Just to chime in here: a friend of mine obtained his Pre through this method - but it was not through the OP, so I'm in no way commenting on the OP's legitimacy. Just saying that my friend got his .99 Pre about two weeks ago, on the Simply Everything plan. So it is a promotion though certain groups at Sprint.

I realize my post count is low here on PreCentral, but I've been posting over on HoFo for a number of years.

Finally, OP, do you get a referral credit for the folks you're signing up? My friend mentioned he does, but he may just be talking about the standard $25 Sprint referral program.
    Yes, is this still available? And would I qualify? My husband and I have a Sprint family plan that's expiring Oct 1. He is fleeing to Verizon, but I want to stay with Sprint and trade my Centro for a Pre. I would be switching from a completed family plan that is in his name to a new $70/mo individual plan that will be in my own name. Does that make me a new enough customer?
  20.    #20  
    jotina, this is still available, send me an IM.

VCI, my friend in the business group has told me I'll get the $25 credit, but my real motivation is to get a job in this group. I'm hoping if I refer enough people his boss will want to have me on the team.

Theresamorrison, If your husband switches to verizon, he could then switch back, but then he'd be paying an ETF from Verizon, so I doubt there would be any real benefit. Sorry.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast