Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21  
    I guess I explained it badly.

    My husband has gone to Verizon. He is now not in the picture at all. Telephonically speaking, that is.

    What I want to know is this:Instead of renewing our expiring Sprint family plan (which is under my husband's name), if I change to an individual $70/mo plan under my own name, would I then be considered a new Sprint customer and be eligible for the 99-cent deal on the Pre?
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresamorrison View Post
    I guess I explained it badly.

    My husband has gone to Verizon. He is now not in the picture at all. Telephonically speaking, that is.

    What I want to know is this:Instead of renewing our expiring Sprint family plan (which is under my husband's name), if I change to an individual $70/mo plan under my own name, would I then be considered a new Sprint customer and be eligible for the 99-cent deal on the Pre?

    Theresa...if get the plan under your name, it would be considered a new contact in which you would qualify. I was on my mother contact and when the pre came available, I removed myself from her contract and activated my own contract to get the pre for $199. So yes, you do qualify as a new activation.

    Hope this helps!!
    Last edited by muggax; 09/03/2009 at 12:10 PM.
    There's no greater feeling than riding a Hayabusa going 180+ on an open road!
  3. #23  
    This perturbs the crap out of me if true. My girlfriend and I just bought 2 new Pre's last Friday at the sprint store and switched over from AT&T. Unfortunately I just started reading this forum after purchasing the Pre's.

    Can your friend in the Sprint business group make this happen for us now? I have no problem returning both of these Pre's and canceling the contract.
  4. #24  
    wtf cant work the osk
  5. #25  
    Same thing happening with me, Flavoice. Except I ordered mine online. I would definitely return it and get this deal.
  6. #26  
    Is your friend a Sprint Rep?
    Who do I give my credit info to?
    Will I be contacted by Sprint directly?

    Please post more info
  7. #27  
    Is this through Sprint themselves? Who collects my personal info?
  8. aenima396's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Is this through Sprint themselves? Who collects my personal info?
    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Is your friend a Sprint Rep?
    Who do I give my credit info to?
    Will I be contacted by Sprint directly?

    Please post more info
    Just want to help the OP out.

    This is through Sprint Business Accounts. We have a colleague there that is doing this for us.

    Credit Card info goes to the accounts department, which you will then call to verify additional info.

    You will receive the same contact as you would by ordering on the website. Confirmation email, web order number, and tracking info.
  9. aenima396's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Are you a dealer or agent? you must be taking a serious loss on this. What's the name of the entity or company??
    if you work the numbers, it makes sense. Sprint buys the phone for $229 from Palm.

    so for $229 we get 2+ years of revenue averaging $1600 total. If the customer extends his contract another two year it really works out great. Plus we take another customer mainly from the iPhone and ATT.
  10. #30  
    Reminder for everyone not to forward any of your personal information to anyone here. While the offer can be legit and it sounds to good to be true, check with other trusted sources first. Any exchange of information is at your own risk.
  11.    #31  
    Aenima396 is correct. This deal is directly through Sprint, not me. I'm just an individual that got the deal from my friend in the Sprint business group. After I got it, I decided I would like to work for them, so I started trying to find people here who would also want the deal. I do not collect any personal information. I put you in touch with my Sprint Business Rep.

    To those that purchased their Pre and then found out about this deal, the question has come up numerous times over the past few weeks that this post has been around. When I asked, I was told that it is not in his best interest to do that. In reference to what aenima396 speaking about, part of the reasoning behind Sprint allowing this to happen is that they are trying to get business away from other companies. He said if they see him signing up a bunch of people who were already in the system, but then backed out and signed up again with him they will not look favorably on him.

    As an FYI, most of the Sprint store employees have heard of this deal, however, none of them are allowed to sell it. It is geared towards the business segment of the company. Although the business group reps have the ability to do some personal accounts as well.
  12. aenima396's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    Aenima396 is correct. This deal is directly through Sprint, not me. I'm just an individual that got the deal from my friend in the Sprint business group. After I got it, I decided I would like to work for them, so I started trying to find people here who would also want the deal. I do not collect any personal information. I put you in touch with my Sprint Business Rep.
    I dont think we should even give this forum an opprotunity to get in on this deal.

    The moderators suck here and until they get the trolling on these borads under control, I think this place will just be a spot for status updates on the webOS updates and the homebrew scene.

    Instead of doing a little resreach, mods let numerous trolls attack and clog up the forums. This happens on other threads as well. People get bashed hardcore by XYG and others until the post becomes a sloppy mess of random ****posts with one or two good posts scatterd in between.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions