1.    #1  
    Hi gents. I miss my rollover minutes so I'm selling my Pre. Asking price is $375 incl. CONUS shipping O.B.O. I ship the *same* day I receive cleared payment.

For feedback kindly check Amazon or eBay.

I have had the phone for the entire 30 day trial period so it shows some minor signs of wear and it does have a minor scratch on the front cover which does not affect the function of the phone at all. I've tried my best to capture this in the photos. I've kept it in the soft case the entire time so I'm not even sure how this happened, but it has never been dropped. I've had the insurance for it but haven't investigated the possibility of repair/replacement although you are free to do so.

Last edited by gordian; 08/15/2009 at 12:33 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Reduced to $375.
  3.    #3  
    One bump before it hits eBay!
  4.    #4  
    Bump!
    Last edited by gordian; 08/25/2009 at 07:01 AM.
    yikes that scratch looks kinda scary! I was going to make an offer until I saw that...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    It's actually not bad at all. Unfortunately the proximity and angle I need in order to get it on camera makes it look huge. It's not even 1cm long... and I actually go to UM so if you want to take a look at it in person let me know.
  7.    #7  
    Sold.