1.    #1  
    My 700p got wet, and I'm not going to give it up. Looking for a replacement for Verizon in good condition. Reply or PM me.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Crap-and-a-half!

I just sold mine to guy on Craigslist YESTERDAY!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I have one (just upgraded to the Pre on Sprint)... however it's pretty beaten up physically. However the screen and components are perfectly fine. If you're comfortable with a screwdriver, you would use the insde of this phone, with the outside of yours, to make a decent phone again. I'll try to get pics in a little bit.
  4.    #4  
    I'm not too worried about appearances, this is a Verizon 700p, correct?
    Let me know
    I have a 700p in MINT condition. I swapped it out about a year ago with the firmware upgrade fiasco. It was a brand new not refurb unit. I then (upgraded) to a Centro about a week later.

PM me if you are interested. I believe I have box and everything.
  6.    #6  
    Bump, still looking for a 700p!!!
    I have one that's been sitting around for a few months. I also have a brand new barely used Verizon Centro as well if you're interested in that. The treo has the battery, original cable, metal stylus, and the complimentary scratches and nicks that plauge the case. Functionality is great though. PM me an offer. I buy and sell quite a few auto parts online so if you want a track record then check out v8rx7forum, turbomustangs.com, evolutionm.net, or just google my username. I do take paypal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I have a Verizon 700p that's about a year old. Great condition and several additional cables, charger etc. Extra battery. Always been kept in a Krusell slip case. Original packaging as well.
    PM me if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by CWhiteRun View Post
    I have one that's been sitting around for a few months. I also have a brand new barely used Verizon Centro as well if you're interested in that. The treo has the battery, original cable, metal stylus, and the complimentary scratches and nicks that plauge the case. Functionality is great though. PM me an offer. I buy and sell quite a few auto parts online so if you want a track record then check out v8rx7forum, turbomustangs.com, evolutionm.net, or just google my username. I do take paypal.
    I recently returned this phone to be refurbished under an extended warranty that I had completely forgot I had purchased two years back. Either the 700p will be completely replaced, rebuilt, or my original entire purchase price will be refunded. I'll update again in a day or two when I hear back from them.