1.    #1  
    Thats it. I'm done.

I'm liquidating the following, email me offers directly please: (I'll consider a lower offer if you buy the whole package so I don't have to hassel with packing it up piecemeal... or is that peacemill?)

Visor Deluxe. No scratches at all. Perfect screen. 8Mb version in graphite.

Black nail stylus (once you use one of these, you won't ever pick up the stock stylus again.)

Targus Stowaway full sized folding keyboard. Hardly been used. I used this for one business trip and not again since. I'll have to admit, I bought this only for the "wow-factor".

Handspring Back-up Module. Don't go anywhere without backing up your data.

Back-up Buddy software. Installed. I have the original e-mail receipt from the purchase and have upgraded it accordingly.

Thincom 56k modem module. Upgraded to the 56k speed. This is one of things that I will miss the most. I used this modem all the time.

Rhodiana flip case with Lexan screen cover. Excellent condition WITH the belt clip option.

RhinoPac 2000 case. I have the Visor in the Rhodiana and the have that in the RhinoPac. If I'm traveling with the Stowaway, I put the Visor and keyboard in the RhinoPac 2000 case.

Serious inquiries only. Please make offer on the entire package if possible.
    Pocket PCs, Palm... next victim, MS Windows!
    I tried email, it says you selected not to receive it. Anyway, what would you be asking for the Stowaway?
    Originally posted by Corky
    Thats it. I'm done.
    RhinoPac 2000 case. I have the Visor in the Rhodiana and the have that in the RhinoPac. If I'm traveling with the Stowaway, I put the Visor and keyboard in the RhinoPac 2000 case.

I'm interested in your RhinoPack 2000 case. E-mail me at BeLion007@aol.com and let me know the price you are selling it for.

Thanks

Al