webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Nation Community >  Marketplace > FS: Sprint $30 SERO 500 plan
FS: Sprint $30 SERO 500 plan

Old 08/07/2009, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hello guys, I have SERO 500 plan I'm looking to transfer/sale. It will be only $80 for the plan only. What the plan includes is list below. Also, you must have a Sprint phone (no Palm Pre, Samsung Instinct, or Blackberries) upon the transfer of liability (TOL). Don't have a phone? Let me know as for we can work something out. As for the transaction, I can accept these type of customers for the time being:

1) Excellent feedback w/ history (you may pay me after you obtain the plan)
2) Local customers (around Boston, MA or Southeastern MA area - can meet up at a Sprint store to do TOL or at a restaurant doing a 3-way phone call to Sprint)
3) No/low feedback members (pays in full prior to the transfer)

I don't have much feedback on this forum, but here is my most active forum that I'm selling from:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79005

Plan Includes:
500 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Text Messaging
Unlimited Picture Mail
Unlimited Nights & Weekends 7PM - 7AM
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (Sprint, Nextel, Boost)
Nationwide Long Distance
Nationwide Roaming
$30 per month

Well.. that is that. PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (30.8 KB, 7 views) Email Attachment
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (41.9 KB, 2 views) Email Attachment

Last edited by TnA-2xXtReM; 09/02/2009 at 06:41 PM.
TnA-2xXtReM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/12/2009, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Bump! Done two TOL at WA.com and one at SPJ.com

EDIT BELOW:

Have done 4 TOL thus far and more to come!

Two on WA.com: thread

one on SPJ.com: thread and feedback page

one on ppcgeeks.com: thread and feedback page

Like usual, PM if you have any question! :buddies:

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited by TnA-2xXtReM; 08/12/2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08/16/2009, 01:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

UP
Old 08/20/2009, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Bump!
Old 08/25/2009, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Still available.. let me know if there anything you want to know about.
Old 09/02/2009, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

I heard that they were discontinuing the SERO plan in favor of the Everything Plus. Unless I'm misinformed. Can new customers sign up for this SERO plan?
vjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/2009, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

The sign up for the Sero plan that I currently having has been discontinued since around 2007 or early 2008. The only way to jump onto this deeply discounted plan is from transferring from someone who already have the plan through transfer of liability or change of ownership. The Sero always stays with you unless you decide to cancel/change it or Sprint terminates you due to violation of their T&A (not paying bills).
Old 09/02/2009, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnA-2xXtReM View Post
The sign up for the Sero plan that I currently having has been discontinued since around 2007 or early 2008. The only way to jump onto this deeply discounted plan is from transferring from someone who already have the plan through transfer of liability or change of ownership. The Sero always stays with you unless you decide to cancel/change it or Sprint terminates you due to violation of their T&A (not paying bills).
A friend of mine tried this. A few Sprint Reps ended up saying that since it's a plan they don't offer anymore, they can't do the transfer of liability. Is there a way around this? If possible, then let me know and I'll most definitely hit you up about the plan.
Shado.F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/2009, 10:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
A friend of mine tried this. A few Sprint Reps ended up saying that since it's a plan they don't offer anymore, they can't do the transfer of liability. Is there a way around this? If possible, then let me know and I'll most definitely hit you up about the plan.
It shouldn't be a problem as for I just recently done one today. There might be some hiccups along the way, but it works all well in the end. If it doesn't, you'll get a refund back
Old 09/04/2009, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
It shouldn't be a problem as for I just recently done one today. There might be some hiccups along the way, but it works all well in the end. If it doesn't, you'll get a refund back
Although that's reasonable it'd be a hassle to go through it just to get a refund back. If you can actually guarantee that the transfer will be successful with the SERO plan transfer of liability without any changes to the plan, then I wouldn't mind taking that plan off your hands.
Shado.F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/05/2009, 12:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

Well, if you see my feedbacks on PPCGeeks, you'll see that they all are recent. I can't really guarantee anything until the process has started and if you meet all the requirements required by Sprint i.e. qualify for additional lines for existing customers. If it doesn't go too great when it first started, I'll stay with you until the end. Out of all the transactions I have done, I have never failed yet. There *might* be some situation you may not get you the transfer, but nothing that I can think up of at the moment. I have done a few transfers and they vary from new customer with shell account made in store, new customer with new account creation over the phone and then transfer, existing customer with x numbers of Sero plan already under their account, etc. Oh, while typing all this, I remember that there is ONE way that the transfer may not be successful: wanted to replace an existing line that is already on contract with the Sero plan. Sprint will no way let you change your existing plan to an expired plan like the Sero.

Well, that is it and I hope I answered your questions. It is just there are too many unknown out there and I'm still to new to the process that I can guarantee you anything. But you got my promise of trying with you until the end and helping you with the best of my ability. Thank you
Old 09/07/2009, 06:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

What I'd like to know is which phones can be used with sero? Pre? Hero? Blackberry? Thx.
ronnienyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/08/2009, 12:04 AM   #13 (permalink)

The following phone doesn't work with the Sero: Pre, Hero, Instinct, and the BB (BB = a little bit more work to get the unlimited data/text - Opera). I've also replied a more detailed PM, take a look and let me know if you have any concerns. Thank you!
Old 09/13/2009, 12:56 AM   #14 (permalink)

UP!
Old 09/13/2009, 01:03 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjohnson View Post
I heard that they were discontinuing the SERO plan in favor of the Everything Plus. Unless I'm misinformed. Can new customers sign up for this SERO plan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
Quote:
UP!
SERO plans are disapearing this person is trying to scam you. Sprint caught on to this nonsense and is the reason they are doing away with it. Stop spamming these boards with your trash. There should be an option to neg... i will report instead.
MaxLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/13/2009, 01:09 AM   #16 (permalink)

Uh.. what? You got proof? I haven't done any transactions on this board yet but you check the other forum that I have most of my recent feedback?

Also, plan never disappears unless you change them, cancel them, etc.

P.S. Stop trying to defame someone when you got no proof whatsoever...
Old 09/13/2009, 01:24 AM   #17 (permalink)

i work for sprint and i had a customer come in and complain that sprint changed his plan. if you are really on the sero plan you should have or will receive a letter shortly stating that you can kindly go someplace else or change your plan... gtfo
MaxLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/13/2009, 01:50 AM   #18 (permalink)

There can be numerous reason why Sprint had to changed his plan without his/her authorization, and that includes activating a device that suppose not to be on the Sero (Instinct, Pre), violating Sprint's T&A (as long as you pa your bill, you're fine, and many other situations. Sprint will never change your plan if you play by the rules and use your heads. This is a grandfathered plan, which means it is there for life unless you decide to part with it.

Please get your story right as for there are some dumb consumers out there. They could mess up their plan up someway and than complains differently. I have had friends activated Instincts on their Sero back then and soon got their Sero plan changed to the Everything plan without their authorization.

All in all, use your head and stop defaming me without any proof whatsoever.. look at my feedbakcs on PCCGeeks and see if anyone who did the transaction with me complained...
Old 09/13/2009, 02:02 AM   #19 (permalink)

And please, don't think I don't know it is you, Zagguru..
Old 09/13/2009, 03:04 AM   #20 (permalink)

You know what guys, instead of doing this, let the prospective buyer call someone from Sprint to clarify and confirm this before committing. I was under the impression that zero contract balances are assumable as long as there is compliance to Sprint terms. I don't know who is telling the truth here either.

As anything that is posted here, it is a always a risk so someone needs to do their homework before committing. In this particular instance, since there is nothing being transferred except a contract, the risk is very much to the buyer versus the seller.
ronbo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sero, sero 500, sprint

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0