1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone who has a Blackberry Tour in new condition with a clean ESN that is willing to trade for my new Palm Pre. Along with its original contents I will also include a Seido holster and 2 new BestSkinsEver full body skin. PM me if you're interested. Preferably someone in the Long Beach / Los Angeles area. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by vutha View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone who has a Blackberry Tour in new condition with a clean ESN that is willing to trade for my new Palm Pre. Along with its original contents I will also include a Seido holster and 2 new BestSkinsEver full body skin. PM me if you're interested. Preferably someone in the Long Beach / Los Angeles area. Thanks.
    I have a tour that is about 2 weeks old that I am thinking about trading for a Pre. I am in Northern CA. Can you send pics of your Pre. The tour I have already has the BSE on it and I have a silicone case for it as well and come with all the accessories in the box. This is my current phone and I do not have another one so not sure how you would do this trade.
    I would do this as well but I have to see how we do this. don't want to be scammed