Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. jerseyx2002
    I've got to cell my pre due to my new job. Before I put it on EBay I thought I would see if anyone wants to buy it on here. I am selling everything that I have for the phone in one package. It includes the phone with box, touchstone, cable, car charger, and leather palm pocket pouch. Everything is in great shape. Start offers here.
    I start the bidding at $50 - I REALLY doubt that this will be enough, but we have to start somewhere!
    Are you locked into a contract with Sprint?
    $150.00 - Need pics
    I'll give you $3 and 2 Jack in the Box tacos.
    $300
    I will give you $50.00, 4 Jack In The Box Tacos, 10 awsome nude pics of my wife, (when she was hot) and a cool used pipe to smoke ur weed in!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sternfan311 View Post
    I will give you $50.00, 4 Jack In The Box Tacos, 10 awsome nude pics of my wife, (when she was hot) and a cool used pipe to smoke ur weed in!!!!!!
    i'll bid this + a wig made out of my pubes
    I don't understand....why would having a Pre conflict with your new job? Are you going to work for Apple?
    Last edited by powerbyte; 08/04/2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to capitalize the P in Pre!
    OP might be forced to use a BlackBerry is my guess.
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
  11. jerseyx2002
    Used Pre's are selling on ebay for around 350 without anything else. I'm selling the phone with a car charger, touchstone, and leather palm pocket pouch. Serious offers send me a PM.
    I have a Blackberry from my employer. Didn't stop me once from considering the Pre. The BB is sooo boring...but good business phone though.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    You can have a business phone and a "self" phone...lot easier for work/life balance when you don't have to have them combined on one phone. Unless you're new employer is a competitor with Palm or you are getting a heck of a deal with your new employer to switch providers, not seeing what the issue is. But that is just me.
    Last edited by DSPKweb; 08/04/2009 at 03:06 PM.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    i'll bid this + a wig made out of my pubes
    throw in some dingleberries and i'll sell u mine!
    Might not be allowed to have a camera on his phone where he works.
    SCH-A890 --> VX 9800 "V" --> VX 9900 "enV" --> Blackberry 8330 --> iPhone 3G --> Palm Pre --> iPhone 3GS
    Quote Originally Posted by ION-q View Post
    throw in some dingleberries and i'll sell u mine!
    *vomit*
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    dude throw a price out or this thread is going to get real stupid real quick. ha ha lol.....
    Hmm.... a new member... very few posts.... no pictures of his phone....

Yeah, good luck if anyone buys it. If you get it, who knows what kind of shape it's in.
    ill buy the TS+back for 35 bucks
    Quote Originally Posted by sternfan311 View Post
    I'll trade you 10 pics of my wife (when she was hot) for 10 pics of your wife (when she was hot).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast