1.    #1  
    I am selling my SnapNType Keyboard. I just got it today and played with it for like 5 minutes. I realize that it just isn't for me. Email me an offer. Prefer payment by PayPal.
    What is a SnapNType cost new? $40?

I'll offer $30 and shipping, paid via PayPal!

(Sorry I cannot e-mail you, but I am at work and our system does not allow me to do that easily from here!)

My home email is madkins007@home.com
    I already ordered one - it's apparently backordered - so I can't take you up on your offer.

However, I'm curious why you want to unload the thing. What didn't you like about it?
  4.    #4  
    Well VTL,

My graffiti is much much faster than the keyboard. It is nice and lightweight, but my typing on it is very slow.
  5.    #5  
    Hey I sent you an email but have yet to hear from you. Are you still interested?

Originally posted by Madkins007
    What is a SnapNType cost new? $40?

I'll offer $30 and shipping, paid via PayPal!

(Sorry I cannot e-mail you, but I am at work and our system does not allow me to do that easily from here!)

My home email is madkins007@home.com
    I also sent an email....anyone there????
    Yardie- I was out of town Saturday, but I am still interested (although I cannot seem to find an E-mail from you)

Is $30, shipped, OK?
  8.    #8  
    I will sell for $35 shipped. I barely used the thing. Let me know if you are interested. Sitting on my desk gathering dust at this point.
    Yardie-

Email me either at madkins007@home.com, or madkins@qliomaha.com.