1.    #1  
    hello there! recently, the "charger chip" of my visor prism fell off... yup thats right, it fell and i dont know where to find it - now i cant synch. charge my PDA or onnect to my keyboard.

tech support is so hard to find in the philippines -- because there is none. there is a big demand for PDA's here. Palm seems to be overtaking because ofthe quality support they offer. i sincerely believe that the demand for Handspring would truly increase if tech support would be offered... i talked to store owners and the primary reason for no visor buyers is really the lack of support.

hmmm... will there be local support in the phils soon? i know they have in singapore, taiwan, hongkong and malaysia....all philippine neighbors.

jayvee fernandez
    Development Educator
    Philippines
    I might be wrong. but I think you can get support from Handspring's Asian divisions in the countries you listed. You should be able to find contact information here: http://www.handspring.grandtech.com/
  3.    #3  
    i went to the store where i purchased it and to my surprise, it took less than five minutes to leave the unit with them and claim it a week from now (since i gave it in during a weekend) ... i clarified with the store owners re support and they said that Handspring does have support in the area...its just hard to find and the benefits are less ... such as free service
    jayvee fernandez
    Development Educator
    Philippines