27 Global Posts
    I have different items for sale.

Qty.1- Palm Pre Battery $30.00 Shipped

Qty.3- Palm Home Chargers $26.00 Shipped/each

Qty.1 Palm Centro Battery $15.00 Shipped

Qty.1 Palm Centro Car Charger $10.00 Shipped

Qty.1 Palm Centro (Sprint) Home Charger $15.00 Shipped

Qty.1 Palm Centro USB Sync Cable. $10.00 Shipped

You will have a tracking number the minute it is shipped and a e-mail will confirm address that can be searched by google and yellow pages. I am not here to rip people off I have had that happen to me and I would never do that to anyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Bump to top. How come no one is interested. I think the price are very reasonable seeing shipping is included
    I think your prices are about the same as a store like Amazon.com would sell for. I'd rather buy from a store versus a stranger for the same price.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjim View Post
    I think your prices are about the same as a store like Amazon.com would sell for. I'd rather buy from a store versus a stranger for the same price.
    I see on amazon that they lower the "price" on the item but charge more for shipping. I do 2 day air and tracking number on the spot at ups
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    I don't knowwww... maybe people just don't need it? I mean, seeing how they get all that coupled with their Pre's.
  6. KTM
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Does the home charger come with the back cover?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pre jr View Post
    Bump to top. How come no one is interested. I think the price are very reasonable seeing shipping is included
    Your prices are too high bro. You can get the Sprint home charger for $18.28 delivered as an example. That's USPS priority so it might take one additional day but I think most people would rather save about $8 rather than get it one day earlier. Good luck though, it is your stuff and you are entitled to ask whatever you want for it.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Your prices are too high bro. You can get the Sprint home charger for $18.28 delivered as an example. That's USPS priority so it might take one additional day but I think most people would rather save about $8 rather than get it one day earlier. Good luck though, it is your stuff and you are entitled to ask whatever you want for it.
    That is a sprint charger this is an Palm Charger.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KTM View Post
    Does the home charger come with the back cover?
    It does not include a back cover because it is not a touchstone charger its the usb sync and charge cable with the supplied 110volt house plug