1.    #1  
    Will staples price match the Soundsgood on amazon for 149.99 to their ridiculous 249.99? I realy want this module and dont want to pay the extra 100 for it. Thanks
    LeaDxPainT
    Don't Worry It's Human Nature To Point Out The Obvious
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I did the same thing when Amazon.com had the Handspring Prism for $279. I printed that page and went to the local Staples and they match it and I also use the $40 coupon off. So, I got my Prism for around $239 plus tax. Good luck.
    Hi,
    My local Staple's store said they would price match other companies. I found a Prism listed for $278 but when I went to the store to buy one they told me they added in express overnight shipping to the competitor price so the price difference ended up being just a few dollars. They also refused to offer a coupon code I had Staples. They were seemed quite surprised when I said I wasn't going to buy it. I got a Neo from Best Buy instead.

Got home that night after buying the Neo and got a e-mail coupon from Staples for $30 off. Called Best Buy and they said they would beat the Staples price +10%. When I went to the store they refused to do that. I give up since I seem to be spending more in gas than I would getting the lower price.

Hope you have better luck than me.
    Brian
    Try call staple CSR. I bought my prism for $239 as well through phone order.
    I realy want this module and dont want to pay the extra 100 for it.
    Umm...so why don't you just order it from Amazon?

Called Best Buy and they said they would beat the Staples price +10%.
    NEVER do business with Best Buy over the phone. They will literally lie to you over the phone. I've had similiar experiences twice where I've called and have been told one story, only to arrive to find another.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  6.    #6  
    Amazon Is out of stock
    SInce Amazon is out of stock, Staples will NOT match the price since no one else has it. bpwayson: did you actually HAVE the coupon, or did you just have the code? The stores are not allowed to take a coupon that is not printed.

Kouz
    the good Staples Dude
  8.    #8  
    Ok, got an answer directlyfrom the source, TY Staples Dude