1.    #1  
    Blue Visor Deluxe + Stowaway keyboard for sale. Both include original boxes and everything that came in them (except the leather slip cover for the Visor). I'm also throwing in 2 WriteRight screen protectors. I'm asking $150 for the whole thing. I will entertain any reasonable offers. E-mail me: cptncelchu@telocity.com
    "A fish's dreams should stay in the sea." -"Big Eyed Fish", Dave Matthews
    Will you consider sending overseas?
    I live in The Netherlands.
    Cezanne
  3.    #3  
    I can ship to anywhere in the world.
    OK, a few questions then:
    - how old are stowaway and Visor?
    - do you have receipts?
    - are both in perfect condition (no scratches on screen, functioning perfect)?
    I do not want to discuss about the price and am willing to pay the $150 if you take care of postage (airmail), should be less then $10.
  5.    #5  
    OK, a few questions then:
    - how old are stowaway and Visor?
    - do you have receipts?
    - are both in perfect condition (no scratches on screen, functioning perfect)?
    I do not want to discuss about the price and am willing to pay the $150 if you take care of postage (airmail), should be less then $10.
    Both the Visor and the Stowaway were purchased in August 2000. I don't have reciepts for either. The Visor has minor scratches that are only visible when light hits it a specific angle. The Stowaway is in perfect condition. I'll have to take it down to the post office and see how much shipping would be. I always get screwed in S&H by the Postal Service. It costed me $17 to ship a MemPlug to Australia a few weeks ago.
    Looked it up on the US Postal Services site, see below. Without insurance and other fancy stuff you're paying $14 for a parcel that weights not more than 1 pound. Unless you are throwing in lots and lots of extras ;~) I estimate it will not be more then 1 pound. Anyways, I'll wait your reaction.
    Cezanne

International Calculator
    If you mail your 1 pound Airmail Parcel Post to Netherlands, we estimate arrival in 4 - 7 Days*
    Itemized Service Summary
    Service Item Price 
    Airmail Parcel Post $14.00
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOTAL CHARGES $14.00
  7.    #7  
    I usually purchase insurance and some type of delivery confirmation for my protection which is usually $2-3. I was going to give you the original boxes for both items if you want them, though shipping will go up. How about we split the shipping costs? Thanks.
    OK, let's split the costs (assuming that the total will be approx. $17) and you take care of insurance and proof of receipt.
    Since we are working out the details now, which is not very interesting to the rest of the world, I suggest we communicate from here on thru personal e-mail. You can reach me at: cezanne@scarlet.nl
    We still did not discuss the method of payment. What are your suggestions on this? This weekend I signed up for Paypal.
    Cezanne
    O yes, I forgot: original boxes will be fine, will also serve as extra protection during transportation.
    And I assume you Visor's cradle comes with USB?