1.    #1  
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    I got 5 on it

Know what I hate, that -1 I've got on Ebay. Wasn't my fault, but the @^@#% gave me that rating. arg.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    I got 5 on it
    Oops! You've been outbid. Maybe you want to take it up a little higher? It's a damn fine deal at 160-something.

Know what I hate, that -1 I've got on Ebay. Wasn't my fault, but the @^@#% gave me that rating. arg.
    You shouldn't have backed out of the deal. If you win my edge, I promise to give you a positive rating. Time's-a-tickin'.

And if you act now, I'll also throw in this pocket-fisherman - a $40 value; your's at no extra cost. If you don't like the edge, return it, but keep your Popeil pocket-fisherman as my free gift for you.
    -Joshua
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    And if you act now, I'll also throw in this pocket-fisherman - a $40 value; your's at no extra cost. If you don't like the edge, return it, but keep your Popeil pocket-fisherman as my free gift for you.
    Time's a wastin'!!!

hey, is the pocket fisherman reliable? Or does it have digitizer problems, too?
  5.    #5  
    $248 final. I'm not going to think about how much I spent for everything.

Damn POS.
    -Joshua
    What are you replacing the Edge with?
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by homer
    What are you replacing the Edge with?
    I'm using my (wife's) prism with a vaja case right now, but I'm leaning heavily toward the Clié 415 when it's released. Hopefully Sony sent the specs to vaja so a case will be close on its heels.
    -Joshua
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    $248 final. I'm not going to think about how much I spent for everything.

Damn POS.
    Incidentally, my replacement Edge is on its way, to be posted on Amazon as soon as it's received. If I can get $225 for it and the Aluminum case, that'll be acceptable.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...