Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. PCS
    Ok the only reson im doing this cuz of my job is telling me i need a blackberry

I have a mint palm pre its a 10 of 10 used only for about 2 weeks. I have still all oem stuff. esn is clean.

All trades must be mint and clean esn also

I hate to do this but i have to do it for my job and no im not caring two phones..
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    where are you located at?
    I have a 25 day old Sprint Blackberry Curve. Titanium. All accerories. Will throw in Silicon skin and OEM Sprint Blackberry Car Charger

http://forums.precentral.net/marketp...30-sprint.html
    Last edited by BigRick10; 07/01/2009 at 12:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have a brand new red one - accessories and box... used for about 2 hours tops. Yours if you want to trade. We have a business account, and this one didn't get used.
    Let me know
    Last edited by BigRick10; 07/01/2009 at 01:58 PM.
    Trade agreement has been reached. Plz Confirm PCS
    I went ahead and tried this "too good to be true deal" and can confirm, unless he gets back to me this week...he pulled a scam.

I didn't care all too much because I already had a Pre and my Curve was sitting unused so I shipped it to him, he made a fuss when it didn't get there by a certain day..but finally did. He then had trouble putting it on his accont, but i worked with him to get that setup.

he said he shipped it and it should've came last Thursday but still nothing. He hasn't been on IM which is his preferred means of contact and he hasn't answered my past few emails. I should've become suspicious when i offered up my phone number a few times to make communication easier, yet he never gave me his.

Anyway,

Just wanted to gvie a heads up...this guy is a scam artist. I don't know why he needed a Curve that badly but I can confirm he also has a Pre so I don't know what he is doning with both.

I have his address so I'm setting up a bunch of magazine subscriptions shortly...he has till the end of the week.

haha
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    I went ahead and tried this "too good to be true deal" and can confirm, unless he gets back to me this week...he pulled a scam.

I didn't care all too much because I already had a Pre and my Curve was sitting unused so I shipped it to him, he made a fuss when it didn't get there by a certain day..but finally did. He then had trouble putting it on his accont, but i worked with him to get that setup.

he said he shipped it and it should've came last Thursday but still nothing. He hasn't been on IM which is his preferred means of contact and he hasn't answered my past few emails. I should've become suspicious when i offered up my phone number a few times to make communication easier, yet he never gave me his.

Anyway,

Just wanted to gvie a heads up...this guy is a scam artist. I don't know why he needed a Curve that badly but I can confirm he also has a Pre so I don't know what he is doning with both.

I have his address so I'm setting up a bunch of magazine subscriptions shortly...he has till the end of the week.

haha
    I hate to say this man, but if I said I had a Pre that I had only received 2 weeks ago, why wouldn't I just take it back and get my Blackberry Curve?

I am struggling having sympathy for you.

As for the magazine subs... lol.
    wow thats jacked up.

perhaps a call to his city hall and file a police report?
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    I hate to say this man, but if I said I had a Pre that I had only received 2 weeks ago, why wouldn't I just take it back and get my Blackberry Curve?

I am struggling having sympathy for you.

As for the magazine subs... lol.
    Eh dont' have sympathy for me. I literally was doing nothing with my curve and said, eh why not. I have a draw full of old sprint phones I always plan on selling and end up doing nothing with them.

Better me than someone who really had their heart set for a Pre.

Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    wow thats jacked up.

perhaps a call to his city hall and file a police report?
    Hm, can I do that? I mean, i feel like since all the agreements were based on a forum/email/AIM (i do have logs) its hard to confirm a deal...unless thats enough.

If I cared enough i'd take him to small claims court.
    Actually, reading about small claims.

I should honestly do it just to teach him a lesson. Maybe do it on one of those judge shows hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Eh dont' have sympathy for me. I literally was doing nothing with my curve and said, eh why not. I have a draw full of old sprint phones I always plan on selling and end up doing nothing with them.

Better me than someone who really had their heart set for a Pre.
    Too true. I was just pointing out that it shouldn't have been a suprise.

As for small claims court, wouldn't be worth your time. Police report would at least scare him for a minute.

Did you end up getting a Pre elsewhere?
    Well, my gf was buying a Pre for me for my bday when my contract was up (july 30th was my bday, august 1st, my contract was up)...so she told me that in june.

So I saw this and said, eh i'll try cause it would be cool if we both had a Pre.

But yeah, I have his Full name, address, PM's on this. Emails, all AIM logs....basically every convo we had, I have.

What say this good forum...how shall i handle this?
    make copies of this marketplace ad so you have proper documentation
    Post his info on here... or better yet post it up on 4 chan, its amazing what can happen when you post a scammers information on an internet forum... If he is within 100 miles of NE Wisconsin I will go their with a video camera for you and knock on his door!
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

haha yeah the only thing is 4chan wil ljust tell me:

"we are not your personal army"

I may post the info here...(its at work right now) but i'll see if i can file a police report.
    This guy scammed me too. On this deal as well. Just Google Jascuell1 and you will see he has been scamming people for years. What he does is scam people and sells the phones on craiglist. I tracked down my curve and some lady bought off him. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM JASON CUELLAR FROM GLENDALE ARIZONA

Here is a post i made on Crackberry.com
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f140/fe...cammer-280680/
    Last edited by BigRick10; 08/11/2009 at 11:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    That sucks man. I was scammed outside the US so when I went to POffice they could do nothing. SOL is what they told me. If it was in the US they could contact the local and get something worked out.

Best of luck.

Chris
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    This guy scammed me too. On this deal as well. Just Google Jascuell1 and you will see he has been scamming people for years. What he does is scam people and sells the phones on craiglist. I tracked down my curve and some lady bought off him. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM JASON CUELLAR FROM GLENDALE ARIZONA

Here is a post i made on Crackberry.com
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f140/fe...cammer-280680/
    Good call. He blocked my normal SN...but i just found him on my other SN.

I'm def. gonna take this to an unnecessary level to teach him a lesson.

His info is below:
    Jason Cuellar
    4132 W. Creedance
    Glendale, AZ 85310

EDIT: Here is his phone umber...I just called him asking for Jason....he said it was him....I then demanded my phone...asked where it was and threatned him with a police report. He then hung up on me.

602-391-7519

Feel free to use that as you want.
    Last edited by DougB541; 08/11/2009 at 12:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Have the police call him acting like they want to trade set up a sting. haha We could see this scum on Cops hahaha. Sign him up for all types of text spams. Spam the scammer

Chris
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast