Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Doug have you called Sprint to report the phone? If no one has activated it they can put a block on it
    He already activated it i believe.

I left my account on it when i sent it and said i'd remove it once he sent out the phone. (I did it anyone cause I got my Pre before haha).

But he flips phones it looks like, so that wouldn't even hurt him all that much.
    He still uses his pre. Trust me I know. Connections at Sprint.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    if you sent through US Postal Service you file a complaint with the postal inspector. It is illegal to use the USPS for criminal activities.
    If he is selling basically stolen merchindise that is a crime. Talk to your local Police, it may fall to the FBI if he is in another state. The value of the Curve is no contract cost.
    Did not know that about USPS. Looks like an extra stop for me later today
    Me niether. THANKS rfceo.

I'll do that as well. I'm thinking with Big Rick and a few others from Sprintusers he could be looking at grand larceny numbers.
    He got two from Crackberry.com and me thats 3
    I can confirm his address is eitehr his or his parents house:

Free People Search | WhitePages
    His Myspace wasnt private before
    He logged on here today. He hasnt been on since the 3rd. He must have logged on after he got your call
    Why has he not been banned here yet?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I sent a message to some mods. No one ever got back to me
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    I sent a message to some mods. No one ever got back to me
    I did the same. I wonder how many other screen names he is using around here?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Did you notice the nickname on myspace is "Shorty." Probably got it from an ex girlfriend.
    all his IP's have been banned on Crackberry.com
    I've never been more hyped to take someone down in some fashion.

We have tons of evidence that easily goes above grand larceny.
    LoL im with ya all the way Doug!
    My local PD was no help. They said I don't have enough evidence. That maybe he does intend to send the phone! LoL So they told me to take it with the Internet Crime Center. Controlled by the FBI. The link is Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast