Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    BNIB never opened< For Sale > $150.00 You pay the shipping. I have a few so act fast. Also have 2 never used, but no charger or USB >$100< all qualified for sale.
    100 bucks? lol looks like you lowered your $450 price tage.

i have a buddy who is looking for one. pm sent
  3.    #3  
    Nah Didn't lower just bringing some help to some friends, have my personal ones also to sell since I'm not at the moment with Sprint.
  4.    #4  
    One more thing I'll let you know when they are all gone. Thanks
  5.    #5  
    *Confirmed 2-BNIB, Good ESN
    *Confirmed 2-BN, with no Charger or USB.
    Don't miss out!
    STP? Sprint touch pro?

I will take it if so

I cant PM yet. Please email me at eugeneatunh (at) gmail dot com

Thanks!!
  7.    #7  
    Sprint Treo Pro
    Whats the condition of hte $100 ones? Also where are you located? clean esn?
  9.    #9  
    in Florida, all Pro's are in excellant shape & work perfectly.
    I will take a $100 pending clean ESN. Please email me
    still waiting for an email. thx!
  12.    #12  
    Sorry for the Delay but in double checking all ESN's I wound up re-opening another account w/Sprint & since my phones were not activated they were marked as lost. I'm getting a return call today to fix that problem. I still have the BNIB that are clean for a couple extra dollars if you're interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    Sorry for the Delay but in double checking all ESN's I wound up re-opening another account w/Sprint & since my phones were not activated they were marked as lost. I'm getting a return call today to fix that problem. I still have the BNIB that are clean for a couple extra dollars if you're interested.
    so i am confused. 150$ for a clean ESN and $100 for a bad esn?
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    STP For Sale

BNIB never opened< For Sale > $150.00 You pay the shipping. I have a few so act fast. Also have 2 never used, but no charger or USB >$100< all qualified for sale.
    Yeah, that STP works great for me. I's take a couple of quarts if you got 'em.

Do you like that NASCAR app?

- Craig
  15.    #15  
    Hey don't go putting it that way! All of my Pro's were clean with my previous contract & are not being sold as dirty. I found out about this yesterday. These Pro's were told to me that the ones that were not activated were claimed as lost when my contract ended.
    Now if you want I'll raise the prices w/the BNIB or just end the sale by simply saying all were sold.
    If you want to complain hey thanks for the free publicity. Geez all I'm trying to do is sell my unneeded extra's to someone who wants one if not, hey, Even losing money at this rate, to just throw them in the garbage is all the same.
  16.    #16  
    Seems suddenly it's gotten quite. OK I just bought another phone to prove my point, so this time I'll put my personal Treo Pro up for auction, that means one more is for sale, with everything & I have numerous San Disk micro & Mini cards also for sale.
    I'll give till it hurts.
    My word is my Bond.

So what's the Bid???

signed, "To legit to Quit".
  17.    #17  
    17 is my lucky number.
  18.    #18  
    OK since no one accepts my sales & auctions at these prices, I'll pull them off the market. If You Are interested, PM me.
    Sorry for the doubt & ignorance, but these are legit.
    put them on ebay. you will be able to get those prices or better
  20.    #20  
    I've just received notification from Sprint that
    3 BNIB ARE now clean &
    5 Used ARE now clean
    all ready & Proven for sale.
    the used will now have battery & chargers with them.

BNIB- $150
    USED-$100

You pay the shipping.
    Paypal accepted.

I think this is Now a Good Deal.
    So the Treo Pro are now legaly & proven, back on sale.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast