Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hey guys I have for sale the Palm pre leather side case and two sets of the "best skins ever" protectors (front and back) for sale. I'm sailing the whole set for $40 shipped thru paypal (+3% paypal fee). I got rid of my pre today because I wasn't getting good service in my area and no longer need these items. Imma post some pix up when I get a chance so you guys don't think im a scammer, I'm a lurker in most forums and really only post when I have a problem or a question

Thanks
    Last edited by Oblique; 06/29/2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: typo
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Sorry it took me a while I was busy this weekend. Here's the Pic of the case and the 2 sets (front and back) of the bestskinsever.com screen protectors. I used the case for about 2 weeks but its in excellent condition. The skins are brand new and were never applied to my ex-pre. Thanks again send me a PM if you have any questions.

shot with DSC-T200 at 2009-06-29
  3. PCS
    how much just for the belt clip ?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PCS View Post
    how much just for the belt clip ?
    Ill let the clip go for $25 shipped (+3% for paypal) and $15 shipped (+3% for paypal) for the 2 set of protector skins.

P.s. The 3% add on is only if your using a credit/debit card through paypal, if your using your regular bank account then its just the base price.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    BUMP!!! IS anybody out there interested?