Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My company got a box full of Pre Chargers, all new.

+++WORKS WITH PRE, PRE PLUS, PIXI, and PIXI PLUS++++ SPRINT and VERIZON and ATT and UNLOCKED GSM

New, bulk OEM packaging.

Part# KPS200BMCU
    QTY Avail: LOTS!
    $10 each/ shipped.
    $13.50/shipped for Canada
    **WILL SHIP OUT OF COUNTRY, $10 + Shipping to be determined***

*Bank of America Direct deposit preferred
    Paypal OK
    local pickups OK as well, 626 area code.

**for BofA, you can transfer directly (instantly) if you have online BofA.com access-- I do not need any of your account info, I will give you mine for the deposit.

***If you work near a Bank of America or have access to a local branch, consider dropping the $10 bucks as well (saves me some fees)***

if you received the charger and are happy with it, please post some thanks to the OP and reply with a followup feedback letting other users of our community knowing of the transaction

http://discussion.treocentral.com/1741231-post59.html <---confirmed working with touchstone

10/12/2009 I now have OEM Original Palm home chargers too $10/ea shipped as well. Feel free to paypal me the payment (view image below for the home charger)

12/7/2009 WORKS with Palm Pixi 100%

**NO need to email me to ask if I still have them; yes I do. Paypal $10/ea to trim 99 @ gmail.com (no spaces) and leave your address in the payment. **choose "personal payment" option via Paypal

PM me or email trim99 at gmail.com (same as paypal address <----go ahead and make payment there ...and leave me a small note with qty, $10/ea)
    *email for fastest response, replies via my palm pre push email

If paypal, please choose "personal payment option" and send $10/ea to trim 99 @ gmail.com

*I personally test each and everyone prior to shipment on my very own Pre to make sure it works with Pandora, GPS, Nav etc etc during charging.

Home chargers work 100% with the touchstone, no modding needed.. Plug and play.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trim81; 05/20/2010 at 01:15 AM.
    Post edited: (I innocently, asked a question, which in hindsight, I realize could have been offensive.)

The OP purchased these chargers from a wholesaler because he needed a limited number of chargers for a specific business need. He has offered the remainder to our community at a really good price, mostly as a service to our community. Please note that I've purchased one of these chargers and I've been very happy with it. I should have updated this post long ago (but I guess late is better than never!).
    Last edited by sudoer; 08/23/2009 at 10:06 PM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    Did they fall off a truck or something and into your hands? (I probably shouldn't ask such questions. I'm just curious.) How much is shipping to Boston, MA?

thx
    not to point out the obvious - but is says $10 each/shipped

Also, not to say people should do honest business - but this isn't really the forum to be selling items - try e-bay, amazon.com, etc. PreCentral.net has a great accessory store - and we don't need to clutter this forum site trying to sell our own items. And a word to the wise - only do online business with reputable business - through secure servers. NEVER give out your info - nor offer direct deposit of money. (sorry to the seller - but it's just not safe - ever)
  4.    #4  
    jesus christ slivkjs, I have been on this forum for over 4 years. selling many many items. (check my feedback)
    --no offense to YOU, but you are the newbie. not me

Its already on ebay as well, just thought I pass along the savings to people here.

PS- a few board members here can probably vouch for me as Ive sold to them before, and know my credentials..lets just say I am in the business.
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    not to point out the obvious - but is says $10 each/shipped
    thanks, I didn't see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by slivkjs View Post
    but this isn't really the forum to be selling items - try e-bay, amazon.com, etc....
    He'd probably have to sell them for more on Amazon/EBay, etc. Maybe you're right, but this sort of post doesn't offend me when the seller has a good track record on the forum. (Just my $0.02, but then again, I'm not a moderator.)
    Last edited by sudoer; 06/23/2009 at 08:19 PM. Reason: removed my incorrect quoting
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Trim,

I can't PM you but I'm interested in purchasing 2 of these for me and the mrs. Paypal would be the preferred method of payment.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    How many do you have? will you not ship untill money is deposited in the bank? im very interested but just need to know how to go about it.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ok i cant pm you because i dont have 15 post yet so ill just copy and paste the message i was about to send.

I looked and i dont have and bank of america around me, id like to buy one, but i also dont have pay pal, is there another way to go about it?
  9.    #9  
    @crux, pm sent

@Newberry, probably have 250 pieces left.. paypal direct payment is fine, but its the darn fees...they take 60 cents from the 10 bucks! --so BofA direct deposit is my preferred method.

to those wondering, in the end, I am probably only making $2 bucks (about $1.80 or so) each after shipping and fees. ---My company just bought a huge lot, we have 25 users with Palm Pres...and the rest are just offset

ALSO, it costs me $1.76 alone to ship each charger via US mail
    Last edited by trim81; 07/15/2009 at 05:18 AM.
    Trim81,

Money sent, thank you.
  11.    #11  
    thanks crux, will ship tommorrow morning. US Mail
    if u get touchstones on the cheap, please PM me
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by lldsandsll View Post
    if u get touchstones on the cheap, please PM me
    I wish, lol...
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    do these work with the touchstone?
  15.    #15  
    Needs to be shaved, like this post:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ml#post1661235
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Thanks trim for shipping that out so fast, I just got my charger yesterday after paying for it on Tuseday (6/23) and it works great!
    Life is a garden, dig it. -Joe Dirt
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal99 View Post
    Thanks trim for shipping that out so fast, I just got my charger yesterday after paying for it on Tuseday (6/23) and it works great!
    thanks, appreciate the feedback.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    email sent
    @Trim

Chargers arrived today and work perfect, tyvm!
    I put $20 into his BofA account on Friday and two Sprint car chargers were in today's mail. WTG!
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast