Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Sent $10.60 for one.

Thanks Trim.
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
  2.    #162  
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandiuxz View Post
    hey trim do you still have car chargers?
    Many many available, and still selling.

thanks to everyone here.
    Payment sent.
  4.    #164  
    UPDATE 10/2/09

Do anyone need home chargers? PALM OEM (original palm branded ones)

I got a hook up for 600 pieces..let me know if you guys need them $10/ea

Update: 10-12-09 Home chargers are now in stock, feel free to paypal paymet, $10/ea ---please choose "personal payment" option in paypal

thanks

Here is a pic of the OEM home charger. (these are the single 1 straight charger from the Treo 800w and Treo Pro, but works perfect with Pre [same 1000ma as well]) ---I prefer these charger anyway, bc of the long length (3ft-4ft) something like that

Last edited by trim81; 10/12/2009 at 06:21 PM.
    Gaaaaahhhhh!!!! Just bought two wall chargers this afternoon on E-Bay for $11.95 ea.

Anyway, I'm in for one car charger, via Paypal.
    I would like two of those. I will have to deposit into your account on Monday.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Received promptly. Thanks.
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
    I believe I have seen this question before. But do you think you would be getting any touchstone bases to sell discounted? I could take 1 or 2 more of those.

I would like 1, possibly 2 of these sprint OEM car chargers from you. But would wait if you are getting touchstones. That way you could just ship once.

Thanks...even if you don't plan on touchstones any time soon. I will still send you paypal for the car charger(s). They are the only thing that I know to work in my car with the touchstone.
  9.    #169  
    @Wild, I dont think I will ever be getting touchstones...its a hard to come by commodity (in bulk orders)

Thanks for the interest though
    My experience:

1. Emailed trim81 for BOA account info on Sunday, Sept. 27
    2. Received email from trim81 same evening
    3. Deposited $30 to BOA branch on Monday, Sept 28 for 3 chargers
    4. Notified trim81 of deposit via email
    5. Quickly received email from trim81 confirming deposit and shipment
    6. Received chargers on Friday, Oct 2 via USPS

Chargers work perfectly. Thanks trim!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Do these make that funny sound when plugged in and having a mp3 cable plugged in? I have two chargers and for some reason when I plug it into my car stereo it makes a hipitch noise I probably need a ground loop isolater but I figured I'de ask.
  12.    #172  
    Quote Originally Posted by OlSarge View Post
    Do these make that funny sound when plugged in and having a mp3 cable plugged in? I have two chargers and for some reason when I plug it into my car stereo it makes a hipitch noise I probably need a ground loop isolater but I figured I'de ask.
    um, never had that problem with any of my chargers...

My guess is it has something to do with a ground issue on your ride.
    Where are you located in the 626?
  14.    #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by somecallmetim View Post
    Where are you located in the 626?
    pm me
    Got my car charger day before yesterday (Thanks, trim81), and......
    the phone won't charge with it.

But this is actually a good thing!

This is helping me troubleshoot a charging issue I'm having with the Touchstone, as described in the Pre Forum thread "Pre freezes occasionally when charging on Touchstone."

Phone recognizes the car charger and that there's power there, as it calls up the PIN log-on screen, but it won't actually start charging. I get neither the lightening bolt nor an increase in battery % over time. This is after following the directions to have the screen off and phone idle before plugging it in.

The behavior with the car charger strengthens my belief that there's something wrong in the charging circuitry of my Pre.

I've got some overnight testing still to do with the wall charger plugged directly to the USB slot, then it's a trip to the Sprint store for to parley with the customer service types.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    If I want a car and wall charger should I just wait till the wall chargers are in to order?
  17.    #177  
    home chargers will likely be in by wed or thur of next week (depending on UPS)

I have so many people waiting on it, can't wait until it arrives.

just email me tues of next week and we should be good (if you need a home charger)

thanks
    I ordered it Monday afternoon and received it Wednesday. I tested today and it works great...thanks Trim.

can't go wrong for $10 bucks.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Received the charger very quickly, and was exactly as promised. This is a good guy to buy from.
    Received my car charger yesterday, works perfectly. Great buy.

Thanks Trim.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast