Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Hey Trim81,

You still have car chargers?
    Trim 81 is legit. I ordered 3 and got it no time, they work as advertised.
    Go get em guys, if you need an extra pair or two. My first one was from the sprint store when I bought the Pre and paid 31$ thats right 31$ +tax.
    Got the charger last week, like 2 days after payment. Works great! thanks trim. Ordering 1 more 2day!!
    Great deal. Thanks Trim. Looking forward to receiving my order.
    Just ordered one. Extra buck incl. to cover PP fees.

AD
    These chargers work great!
    *A friend has Touchstone - says it works well with it.
    *This really holds solid into car socket, unlike Monoprice and others that come loose.
    *In good signal area, charger will handle Pandora and Navigation and charge.
    *I did notice in poor signal areas, it cannot keep-up with Nav and Pandora.
    *Charger starts charging instantly, unlike others that take several seconds or won't charge.
    *Tip: Charger may not start if have Nav or high-current app running. Start charger first then open app.
    *Charger has 850MA rating, but charges better than Monoprice 1amp one.

I am a satified user.
    It happens this same charger is one I'd purchased for my previous phone, the LG Lotus, down to the part number the OP cited. So yea that I don't have to buy another one.

BUT... I noticed that the Pre does not recognize the charger much less start charging UNTIL Pre goes into sleep mode. Then I'll get a notification chime as well as a visual notification that the battery is charging.

This is true whether other apps or NO apps are running.

Odd.

Anyone else experience this?
    payment sent. thanks!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Are there still chargers? I only have paypal and not BofA though
  10.    #70  
    Yes I have plenty more, a few hundred.

Go ahead and paypal $10 ea to trim 9 9 at gmail.com (all one word, no spaces)

Let me know how many you need in the paypal notes

Thanks
    Just wanted to thank trim81 for his charger. Really quick delivery and great responses via email! THanks again. Everything works as mentioned!
    Another happy customer!

Interesting that my monoprice solution does not require the phone to be in sleep mode while the OEM sprint one does... go figure...

But I like the coil on the sprint charger better than a straight usb cable that I'm using with the monoprice solution...

Thanks Again!
    Thanks Trim! Sent payment on Friday & received charger on Monday. Works great!
    Thanks trim!

Sent payment on Wednesday and got it today.

Works perfectly!
    I received the two I ordered super quick, and they work great. Thanks !!!!!!
  16.    #76  
    OP updated
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    got mine works great. If you get touchstones on the cheap ill be there... Thanks
    Got mine on Monday after ordering on Thursday of last week.

Works great! I will confirm that it charges while running Pandora and Sprint Navigation... I tried it out the other day at lunch, and it went from 89% charge to 93% charge in about 15 minutes or so.

As was posted before, if you have some apps running, it might not start charging right away, but when I ran the test above, it did start charging. I didn't notice how long it took because I was driving. When I got to a stop light, the charge indicator was on.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn68 View Post
    Another happy customer!

Interesting that my monoprice solution does not require the phone to be in sleep mode while the OEM sprint one does... go figure...

But I like the coil on the sprint charger better than a straight usb cable that I'm using with the monoprice solution...

Thanks Again!
    It should be pointed out (as some may not know) that the cable is the "self-coiling" type cable... Personally, I don't like this type of cable. I have a hard time finding a place to put my phone down without the cable being stretched. When it's stretched, it's prone to pulling the cable out of the socket, or even worse, it puts a lot of stress on the socket. I'd like to put the phone on my dash so I can see the navigation screen while driving, but the distance to the cigarette charger makes it impossible since they're so far away. Without some type of holding device, the phone gets pulled off the dash. I'd personally rather have a straight cable that doesn't want to pull on the phone when the cable is stretched out.... But, I can live with it, and will try to work out some type of solution.

One thing that annoys me as well (not an issue of the charger, more of the phone) is that the headphone jack is on top, and the power jack is on the side... This makes it even more difficult to find a way to get the phone in a good spot on my dash. I wish all the jacks came out the bottom...

Anyone ever try watching a movie while in the car (not while driving of course!)? It sucks because the screen needs to be oriented with the headphone jack to the left, and the power jack coming out the top. It'd be nice if the movie mode allowed you to rotate the screen 180 degrees to the headphone jack is on the right, and the power jack is on the bottom.

Does anyone have any good leads on a good cradle that you can mount semi-permanently (no holes) to your dash? What have you done to mount your phone to your dash to make it easy to control pandora/GPS while driving?
    Gonna order tomorrow along with an extra buck for the fees from paypal. If anyone else pays with paypal, add the extra dollar! He is doing us a great service! Thanks Trim!
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Just sent PayPal for 2. Was sorely disappointed that my stock of usb chargers don't seem to work with the Touchstone, but your price made me happier. Thx.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast