Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.

For everyone: I ship all chargers the same day (or following business day) as soon as payment is received, so it should be there within 3-4days US mail (pretty quick)
    I paid on Thursday mid day and got the charger as promised in todays mail. Man that was fast, thanks!!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Paypal sent Sunday and received the charger today. Item is brand new and works perfect. Thanks for the quick shipping!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I got 3 Chargers - working fine.
    Also prompt & knowledgeable.
    Thanks
    I just got my chargers today a couple of days after payment. Both chargers are working great! Thanks for the sale and the tech support!
    I'd like one. Any more available?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    I'd like one. Any more available?
    just got a new 300 piece shipment in. plenty left to go around.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    PS- a few board members here can probably vouch for me as Ive sold to them before, and know my credentials..lets just say I am in the business.
    Yes -- I have purchased at least a few Treo cradles from trim81 over the years...and when I get a Pre (it's just a matter of time :-) I'm sure I'll be buying a car charger too.

Marc
    Email sent Trim, I unfortunately do not have the required 15 posts yet to PM you. Look forward to your reply email!

Thanks!
    Trim81 please email me via PM I wish to purchase one via PayPal...

Tia,

V/R,
    Nick
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    hey trim I don't have 15 posts yet, so look for my email, i just sent it like 2 minutes ago, Thanks look forward to hearing from you, and btw thanks for passing this offer to us all..... :-)
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    any touchstone or other accessories for this woderful pre device?
  13.    #33  
    no, just car chargers. sorry
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I picked up two chargers locally (Pasadena) from Trim81 on Friday and couldn't be happier. $10 for OEM, they're a freaking steal!

Thanks Trim!
    Just wanted to note I ordered 2 chargers from trim81 late last week and they arrived promptly today in the mail. Thanks trim81!!
    +1 The charger I ordered arrived yesterday and seems to be working fine. Trim81 has tested all the chargers before offering them for sale. trim81 appears to be an excellent seller.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    +1 The charger I ordered arrived yesterday and seems to be working fine. Trim81 has tested all the chargers before offering them for sale. trim81 appears to be an excellent seller.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, each and every unit is personally tested before shipment, so you are GUARANTEED a working car charger.
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    I paid for my charger late Friday night around 11 p.m. and it was shipped Saturday and arrived today (and psosibly yesterday but I didn't check my mail). My man is quick and he even includes instructions which he didn't have to. If you need a vehicle charger and you don't buy one from trim you are simply an *****.

Thanks for the hook up trim. You obviously aren't making a bunch of money here and hooking up your bros with such great service is truly admirable.
    Got the two I ordered, fast service! Thanks again.
    do these chargers work with the touchstone?
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast