Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Trim, if you dont mind im going to be telling the people at android central about your deal. All us that have evo's need car chargers also and for 10 buck you are the best price around.
  2.    #302  
    yes, androidcentral would be great

re the light on the ring: A colleague of mine did run into one of that, within 3-4 weeks of a burned out light hthoug, his car battery died..turns out the alternator went bad on his car.

I am not saying it is directly related: but it's very possible the ciggarette lighter socket is not producing a clean 12v output (fluctuating)

whatever though, if it works it works. Lol

thanks again

edit to add: if you are running any car amps or bass boomboxes in your car, the 12V is definitely fluctuating..just some food for thought
    Last edited by trim81; 06/22/2010 at 09:52 AM.
    I got this charger from trim and it rocks! Charges fast, works great with touchstone (trimming required). Best of all ONLY TEN BUCKS!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Just sent money for oem sprint charger. May have to order more but I will let you know. You may want to make a post on android Central so you can sell more of these.
    Just ordered one
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i forgot to let you all know. I ordered on a wen and had my car charger on friday. That is some fast shipping. Chargers (home and car) work great on my evo
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Trim you really should go over to androidcentral and start a post there to sell these chargers.
  8.    #308  
    Yeah, I registered there.

But for the marketplace it asks that I have 15 post counts..to post in their marketplace

too bad the post count is not interchangable between precentral/treocentral and androidcentral
  9.    #309  
    still available/for sale

(those that paid this morning were shipped also, thanks guys)
    My charger got fried by my power splitter- took the touchstone with it. You still got some chargers?
    Genuine palm chargers for $5 on the at&t site right now... Free shipping.
  12.    #312  
    hi Guys - still here, although I moved on to an EVO

(will be back for the touchpad though)

----yes, I still have MANY MANY car chargers. read the original post #1 for details how to contact me

thanks
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516