Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516 LastLast
  1.    #221  
    peatience, please.

I got your email and pm..

it's NYE and holiday weekend so I have no time to meet.

if you want this saturday in foothill, pasadena

again, to you and everyone:

EMAIL for fastest response. I am not always at a computer to check pms
    Payment sent
    Thanks for my 2 car chargers! Very responsive seller. I emailed him xmas eve and got quick replies. 2 chargers were shipped the 27th and arrived here in silver spring MD on the 30th. Both chargers work while using sprint navigation. That was pretty much my only concern.

Like everyone else I had my concerns when handing over my 20 bux but Everything went as it should.

thanks again trim!
  4.    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by eg_bert View Post

Like everyone else I had my concerns when handing over my 20 bux but Everything went as it should.

thanks again trim!
    ....20 bucks is not too much money for me, and actually my good name is worth more than 20 bucks. no worries
    yeah that's what I figured. All these pages of good feedback I knew you would come through. I'm happy with my purchase.

thanks again.
    Payment via Paypal has been sent for 1 Car Charger. Got a response same day and now awaiting shipment.
    Received car charger. Ordered it Jan 10th (Sunday) through Paypal and received it Jan 14th (Thursday). I scraped plastic off with a utility knife from the top side of the car charger's microusb tip and was able to get it to fit my Touchstone. Thanks Trim81.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    payment set for 1 OEM Original Palm home charger
  9.    #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by rfs830 View Post
    payment set for 1 OEM Original Palm home charger
    shipped

thanks
  10.    #230  
    These chargers work 100% for Verizon Pre Plus and Pixi Plus

OP updated
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I forgot to say Thanks for the home charger. Works great. May have to order some more to keep with my in my laptop bag.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    It doesn't seem the home charger is oem but a different brand (according to the pictures). So just wondering, How long is the cable?
  13.    #233  
    the home charger is 100% ORIGINAL Palm OEM, it's not a fake

the home chargers are from the treo 800 series/treo Pro series, but work identical for the Pre.

they have the Palm logo and stickers on them as well, exact same voltage output
    still have Pre chargers available?
  15.    #235  
    yes, read the first post

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    the home charger is 100% ORIGINAL Palm OEM, it's not a fake

the home chargers are from the treo 800 series/treo Pro series, but work identical for the Pre.

they have the Palm logo and stickers on them as well, exact same voltage output
    I have one of those chargers from my 800w, but unfortunately, the plug took some abuse a while back and it no longer works. Fortunately I now have three Palm Pre/Pixi wall chargers, so it's not an issue anymore.

To the poster that asked about the cord length, it's 6 feet.
    Just sent $10 via paypal.

Thanks
    Great person to do business with! Dont think twice if you want the best charger. Go to Trim! Got both Car and Home Charger
  19. sbangels01
    Can I get your BofA info? Looks like that car charger is the regular Sprint mini/micro/whichever connection, so I'll probably be buying like 3 or so if available.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Please PM me your B of A info, I will need a car charger and a home charger, provided they both work with touchstone, right? I have a B of A account and can do this online.

Edit: Third party purchase not going as fast as I wanted, you can hold on if you want to, but I LIKELY will need the info.
    Last edited by jdod; 02/01/2010 at 01:08 PM.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s