1.    #1  
    Backup module for sale! It's only about 1 month old, and has manual and box. If you're wondering, I have a Memplug now, so I don't need it anymore. I'm asking $30 total, I'll pay for insured shipping via USPS.
    I can only accept money order. The turn around time between receiving payment and shipping is usually either same day or the next day. (I always can't wait for things I get by mail-order, so I understand how important fast shipping is). You can either reply to this post or email me at Thunderbird291@aol.com if you are interested. Thanks!
    hey man, MitzEclipse is looking for one of these.
  3.    #3  
    Yea, but someone replied to him, so it looks like he found a seller.

Woha! I just looked and saw I hit 300 posts. Yay fer me!
    dampeoples, thanks for lookin out for me

Thunderbird291, will you go anylower? My local bestbuy has a brand new - open boxed one for only $22.

Will you do $15?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse
    dampeoples, thanks for lookin out for me

Thunderbird291, will you go anylower? My local bestbuy has a brand new - open boxed one for only $22.

Will you do $15?
    I can do $15 + $3 shipping, so $18 total.
    Hey guys has this deal been sealed because I want to offer $20.00
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by pgroves
    Hey guys has this deal been sealed because I want to offer $20.00
    So you are offering me $20? If so, let me know on this thread and I'll email you with my info.
    Yes thats right im offering you $20.00 drop me a line. cactus_jak@hotmail.com

HEY! Not fair!! I had dibs on it...

If you still have this Thunderbird291, please shoot me an email: mitzeclipse@hotmail.com

Or anyone else who's selling a backup module...thanks
    Oops looks like ive stepped on some toes here. Thunderbird if MitzEclipse wants it and you guys can arrange something ill step aside and wait for another to becone avaliable. Let me know what you think guys
  11.    #11  
    Originally posted by pgroves
    Oops looks like ive stepped on some toes here. Thunderbird if MitzEclipse wants it and you guys can arrange something ill step aside and wait for another to becone avaliable. Let me know what you think guys
    Ok, sorry about all the confusion everyone. I'll go ahead and arrange it with MitzEclipse. The module is now sold! Thanks!
    Geezz Im a nice bloke
  13.    #13  
    Thanks everyone, but the module has been sold and is on it's way to MitzEclipse.