1.    #1  
    There are some serious problems with the mac multimail conduit. Namely:
    Outlook express.
    1. Mail I send on the visor gets put into the 'drafts' folder with no way to automatically send them. This is irritating when in town, and absolutely unacceptable when out of town.
    2. Mail I file on the visor gets moved into the deleted folder on the desktop at the next sync - and then deleted off the visor completely at the sync after that.

Eudora
    1. Always adds html code to messages that get synced to the visor - even on pure text mails
    2. Mail can get sent automatically, but I can't move any email in my visor's inbox (to the filed or deleted folder, for example) w/o completely corrupting the mailboxes on the desktop.

Palm inherited these problems from ActualSoft when acquired and have done nothing about them - despite repeated emails and calls on my behalf. James has been complaining that they haven't released an OS X version of Palm Desktop, but they haven't even made a decent Palm Desktop for OS 9 yet. Private records aren't indistinguishible from any others, attaching notes on the desktop that get synced to the visor is a pain in the ***, it doesn't recognize weekly repeating untimed events, etc.

Their customer service is terrible. If they're just going to be a bunch of pricks when they find out I'm using a visor, they could at least take Microsoft's stance to customer support and ignore the request instead of wasting my time being a collective @$$hole.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    quote:
    Their customer service is terrible. If they're just going to be a bunch of pricks when they find out I'm using a visor, they could at least take Microsoft's stance to customer support and ignore the request instead of wasting my time being a collective @$$hole.

Word. I use this spot as customer support. I don't like the toll calls on some of them, or the endless computer message center, or the off-topic email responses or even the support person who has to constantly " lemme see, hmmm, hold on "