Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    I've got a like new, rarely used Seidio 2600mah battery with cover and to whomever buys it, I'll include my custom wired/soldered 3.5 mm audio connector (spliced from the headphones). $45 shipped to CONUS.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by msgott View Post
    I've got a like new, rarely used Seidio 2600mah battery with cover and to whomever buys it, I'll include my custom wired/soldered 3.5 mm audio connector (spliced from the headphones). $45 shipped to CONUS.
    PMed.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    So... Now I have this battery and custom cable and am looking to get rid of it as Sprint replaced my defective 800w with an 850e.

PM me if you're interested.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Bump!

I'm still looking to sell this.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G