1.    #1  
    I need to get rid of some of my collection of cases! Help!!

1. Franklin Covey Performance Sports Case, olive and black. This is a nice case- hard inserts in the front and back, 1 large and 4 card pockets, pen loop, Velcro attachment patch. This is a really nice case! Sells for $39.95, I'll sell it for $15, shipped.

2. Grinder Gear Scout pouch in blue. You can see this at the GrinderGear site, www.grindergear.com. Normally $29, I'm selling mine for $10 shipped.

3. Incase pouch. This is the company that makes the pouch for Handspring and others- but on their own pouches, the logo is smaller! (www.incasedesigns.com). Usually $29.95, mine is $10 shipped.

4. Roadwired Medium-size Tech Pouch- sort of a glamorized camera case, it features lots of pockets. Not quite big enough for a Stowaway, though. (www.roadwired.com). New- $19.95, mine- $8 shipped.

5. Flipcover.com basic flip cover, green. $5.00 shipped.

6. Sundex "Padded Silver PDA Case", EVP-802 (www.sumdex.com), was $19.95, mine is $8 shipped.

7. NewSun "Liberty Pouch" (www.newsungear.com)- this is a great multi-purpose pouch that I originally purchased for camping- but it holds a PDA (in another case if desired) and a lot of accessories wonderfully! It IS NOT padded, but has one of the coolest belt-loop attachments I have ever seen! New- $24.95, mine- $10 shipped.

I will take PayPal (preferred), personal or cashier's checks, or BillPoint. E-mail madkins007@home.com
  2.    #2  
    Silver Sumdex case is now sold.
    You have mail
  4.    #4  
    Pgroves- you do too!
  5.    #5  
    Update:

These are SOLD:
    -Sumdex Silver PDA Case
    -GrinderGear Scout
    Are any of these cases left??
  7.    #7  
    SOLD:
    1. GrinderGear Scout
    2. Sumdex silver case
    3. Liberty pouch

LEFT:
    1. Franklin Covey case
    2. Incase pouch
    3. Roadwired med. Tech. pouch
    4. Flip Cover, green

I had some inquiries about the last three items- but I have lost the email addresses of those people.

If interested, please write me at madkins007@home.com!
  8.    #8  
    Status as of Wednesday, 9-19-01:

1. Franklin Covey Performance Sports Case, olive and black. This is a nice case- hard inserts in the front and back, 1 large and 4 card pockets, pen loop, Velcro attachment patch. This is a really nice case! Sells for $39.95, I'll sell it for $15, shipped.

2. Roadwired Medium-size Tech Pouch- sort of a glamorized camera case, it features lots of pockets. Not quite tall enough for a Stowaway, though. (www.roadwired.com). New- $19.95, mine- $8 shipped.

5. Flipcover.com basic flip cover, green or ice. $5.00 shipped.

NEW ADDITIONS:

6. GrinderGear Expedition, blue, with swivel belt loop clip. (www.grindergear.com) Sells for $44.95. Will ship for $20 shipped.

7. E&B Slipper Case. Still has the original 'spacing dot'. The belt clip attachment stud has come off- but it came off neatly and I will include it in the package along with the clip. Black, Visor style with clip, Velcro flap closure, 1 small, 1 wider pocket (www.ebcases.com). Originally $35, mine- $10 shipped!

8. Sumdex leather pouch, modified for use for Visor. This inexpensive leather pouch is a nice, close fit. I removed the Velcro patch and sewed in a nylon panel to hold the snap cover for Visor units. Not a bad job for someone as inexperienced as I am. $5 shipped.

I will take PayPal (preferred), personal or cashier's checks, or BillPoint. E-mail madkins007@home.com

Default shipping will be USPS First Class in the US. International orders- write me about shipping costs!